+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: breaking down Tim Sylvia Vs Andrei Arloski III

Default breaking down Tim Sylvia Vs Andrei Arloski III

i will try to brack it down for you i do like both fighter.. aa is very quick fastest heavywieght in the ufc tim slow but mabe the most strongest and just plain old biggest in the ufc.. the both have very good stand up that is were i dont see the fight going... this time i see aa going to the ground more because he finally felt what tims hands feel like and he didnt even hit him hard he just got him right on the botten.... the first time tim got hert and got submitted wich he could of gottin out of but again tim not good on the ground.... then the next fight aa hit tim with a fuckin shot.... i was there seeing it live and i thought he was out the next thing you see is aa got hit and he was down....so it looks like aa doesnt have that strong of a chin....i see it this way aa will stand up a bit get hert then take him to the ground if he doent i will see tim knocking him out again no matter what it is ending in the first round... and i am going to say i think that the winner will be.................and still ufc heavywieght champion of the world..The manic tim syliva.....................

i agree i think tim will win.
    " If the world were a girl I'd stick my dick in the ground, fuck the world" - 2pac
    NOR CAL FIGHTING ALLIANCE
    DAVID TERRELL

nice breakdown

I see the fight going this way

After the 2nd fight AA made mistakes hes gonna learn from, he also knows what he needs to work on, he knows he can knock Tim down at a given chance so I see it happening again but this time AA will capitlize and win by GnP hell maybe AA hits Sylvia with a kick instead of his fists, or maybe AA goes for a takedown.. anything can happen. I dont see the fight ending as quick as the first two do.. I think that yes AA pretty much has Tim figured out from what hes learned in the first 2, but Tim might bring something new to the fight.. so ima go with AA by GnP 4th round.. Tim gassing and gettin' hit.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Lot of money to be made if Tim wins, Vegas is betting against it. So am I

17001 Andrei Arlovski :
    UFC Match -320

17002 Tim Sylvia :
    UFC Match +240

tim is going to win.....

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................i just wanted to do that

Arlovski all the way.

I think Arlovsky takes it. I just think he's the better all-around fighter. He's just gotta stay away from Sylvia's big hands.

Later.
    JOHN 14:6

^MY FAVORITE FOOTBALL PLAYER!^
    I'D RATHER BE MOUNTAIN BIKING
    LIVE EACH WEEK AS IF IT WERE SHARK WEEK!

Quote Originally Posted by manntis818
    i will try to brack it down for you i do like both fighter.. aa is very quick fastest heavywieght in the ufc tim slow but mabe the most strongest and just plain old biggest in the ufc.. the both have very good stand up that is were i dont see the fight going... this time i see aa going to the ground more because he finally felt what tims hands feel like and he didnt even hit him hard he just got him right on the botten.... the first time tim got hert and got submitted wich he could of gottin out of but again tim not good on the ground.... then the next fight aa hit tim with a fuckin shot.... i was there seeing it live and i thought he was out the next thing you see is aa got hit and he was down....so it looks like aa doesnt have that strong of a chin....i see it this way aa will stand up a bit get hert then take him to the ground if he doent i will see tim knocking him out again no matter what it is ending in the first round... and i am going to say i think that the winner will be.................and still ufc heavywieght champion of the world..The manic tim syliva.....................
    I see no reason to believe Tim is stronger than AA let alone the strongest in the UFC. AA has been known to have a weak chin but it never has stopped him from striking. He will only take Sylvia down if the opportunity arises. Tim basically won due to "punchers chance" since AA has that weak chin. AA overcommitted on his punch which was a brutal mistake.

I do see it going to the ground more where Tim will be out of his element against a ground fighter like AA. That is if AA doesnt get a quick knockout of Tim or vice versa
    I fight because this world is a cold, cold place. I've been let down, stepped on, passed up, and fucked over. I fight because I know that in this world, the one person you can rely on is yourself: wives cheat, family abandons, and friends sell you out. When I'm in that cage, it's me versus the world. True, I might get beaten, but I won't be deceived. In the cage I find truth. It is only through truth that we can find ourselves.

Arlovski will take the next fight. He had Tim stunned in the second fight but got over anxious and made a mistake. Should be a good fight nevertheless. Hopefully the next fight lasts past the first round though.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information