+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Georges St. Pierre: I'll Help Kenny Florian Whip B.J. Penn

Default Georges St. Pierre: I'll Help Kenny Florian Whip B.J. Penn

UFC welterweight champion Georges St Pierre says he's tired of lightweight champ BJ Penn saying he cheated to win their fight at UFC 94. But St. Pierre says he's not getting mad, he's getting even: By helping Kenny Florian prepare for his fight against Penn.

"Now it's over my head, and the thing I can do to piss him off more is help Kenny Florian to kick his ass, and that's what I'm going to do," St. Pierre said. "Kenny Florian is coming in April, and I will help him out as much as I can, to beat him up."

St. Pierre, who also jokes that he hired a man to come out of the crowd and kiss Penn as Penn walked into the Octagon before their fight at UFC 94, says now all his focus is fighting Thiago Alves at UFC 100. Florian is expected to challenge Penn for the lightweight title at either UFC 101 or UFC 102 in August or September.

Source:
    Georges St. Pierre: I'll Help Kenny Florian Whip B.J. Penn

Hahaha, the part about hiring the guy to kiss B.J is actually pretty damn funny..

Hopefully Ken Flo doesn't overtrain for this fight, you have to imagine he and Georges will be going pretty hard in April but that's still a good four months before his fight.

Kenny has looked damn good in his last few fights, he really made Joe look silly, but he's going to need to improve his positioning for G&P if he wants to stop B.J , even Kenny's razor sharp elbows might not be enough to cut Penn's leather skin.

I died laughing

LOl yea....I really didn't expect him to bring that up because thats freakin halarious. Penn has pretty much lost me as a fan because of all of the bullshit. He should start training and getting into shape instead of wasting his time tryin to get something out of his bitching. I hope Kenny really kicks the crap out of Penn so we can have a lightweight champ thats more focused on the next step instead of dwelling on his own hype.

That is truely hilarious, i'm glad that GSP isint letting this get to him... As far as Florian goes, i'm really happy that GSP is looking at this as an opportunity to get back at BJ Penn because it will make his training with Floridan that much more intense... Hopefully Florian wins he has looked great in his last couple of fights.

It's amazing to me, how BJ could just destroy my respect for him in such a short time. I was a huge mark for BJ before the GSP fight, and the loss didn't put a dent in my respect, but all that crybaby shit over the grease just made me sick of the guy. He talked SO MUCH before the fight, saying "to the death" and he is still alive, talking about grease. Is grease some kind of kryptonite for bj? Is he allergic to it?

Bottom line is, Kenflo IMO, is going to beat BJ. BJ is in excuse mode and i don't see him coming to the fight with the proper mental attitude to beat a focused Kenflo.

GSP's performance scared the hell out of me against BJ. I never thought he was a p4p contender before that, but now I do. The guy is a monster. He obviously out trained BJ and outrains about anyone out there. Grease was not a factor.

My problem with BJ is that, everytime he gets on a roll, he gets too cocky or ahead of himself and seems to self destruct.

To end it on the perfect note, Kenflo should come out sponsering Vaseline. LOL!
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

shit is hilarious....

HAHAHA That's awesome. GSP always has a cool, confident attitude.

This really should be in the video/media forum, but it's too funny to not let everyone see.

Not to mention I posted it it in a thread here last night too.

GSP comes off as having a great attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Renny View Post
    shit is hilarious....
    Agreed

I'm happy gsp is finally doing some creative trashtalking LOL

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information