Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Tatame article claims Machida drinks own urine?

1. Default

Oh wow .. That is just .. Wow..

wtf???
    -SIGNATURE REMOVED FOR EXCEEDING SIZE LIMIT-

Note to Willpunisher: You have lost signature privileges until November 1, 2010. You may remove this message, but may not add anything to your signature until November 1.

Note to Asshole Mods: Stop being assholes and teasing me. If you going to ban me because you guys are fucking dicks than just do it already. Fucking bitches.

its funny that i just checkout the website and all comments that people left, none seemed to either noticed or cared for that because noone made a comment about it.
    -SIGNATURE REMOVED FOR EXCEEDING SIZE LIMIT-

Note to Willpunisher: You have lost signature privileges until November 1, 2010. You may remove this message, but may not add anything to your signature until November 1.

Note to Asshole Mods: Stop being assholes and teasing me. If you going to ban me because you guys are fucking dicks than just do it already. Fucking bitches.

if drinking ur own piss makes u fight like that think im going 2 start doing it lol
    Fav fighters
    HW fedor, randy, AA, nog, brock, junior dos santos
    LHW chuck, rampage, wandy, babalu, forest, shogun,
    MW silva, bisping, franklin, hendo, maia
    ww GSP, hughes, davis, alves,

I've never drink pee or plan on doing so, but why do we think it's so nasty?? After all, it's coming out of YOU. We've talked about similar stuff in psychology class, the ideal of cleanliness and how it's injected into us from a very young age. A good example would be having a dog lick your mouth or a girl kiss it, it's widely known that the girl will have a lot more germs in her mouth.

Only thing I wonder if how does it work so fine for Machida and it didn't for Cummo?

Lyoto's secret weapon is to breath on his opponent during the later rounds as the very stench of piss mixed with various types of food mixed with not brushing your teeth will be fatigued inducing.

WAR DRAGON'S BREATH!

Edit: Seems your translation was pretty close. Here is the translation from Tatame.
    “My training is with my family, out Karate, and it makes it more easy. If I go out there, maybe I won’t find what I have in Belém any place in the world. I train with guys who live there”, tells Lyoto. Besides telling all his preparation routine, the undefeated fighter revealed a curious tradition in his family, a secret until then: urine therapy. Once in the day, he and his family drinks their own urine. “My father does that for a long time and bring it to us. People think it’s a joke (laughs). I never said it in the United States because I don’t know how the fans will react (laughs). I drink my urine every morning like a natural medicine”, revealed the fighter. Check here what else TATAME Magazine’s March issue brings to you.
    Lyoto Machida’s secret revealed at TATAME :: TATAME

For me it's a bit unsettling for me as a Machida fan to know he drinks urine every morning but what ever helps you win I guess...
    Last edited by b1uef1ow; 03-23-2009 at 09:06 AM.

that is fucked up.
    Any HW that signs with the ufc is ducking the best in the world,he goes by the name
    FEDOR

I've actually heard of people doing this years ago. It's suppose to cure many ailments and sickness. Most people cringe at the thought of drinking urine. He's not the first guy ive heard who uses urine therapy. I've read that over 3 million people in china do everyday as well as hindus in India, and those guys usually live well past their 80's. There's a book out by a woman named martha christy about urine therapy. supposedly she suffered from many illnesses that "modern medicine" couldnt cure and she had countless operations and procedures that didnt work. Then she started using urine therapy and it cured her. To "westerners" this may seem weird, gross, or disgusting but in many cultures its not.

Me personally i wouldnt try it unless i had some sickness which medicine couldnt help, but i have no problem with lyoto doing it. He is very different from his fighting style to his urine therapy.

And i believe he will be the next LHW champion. I mean the guys half japanense half brasilian he HAS to be good. Ive actually followed his career since WFA. I was interested in him after i heard he beat bj and rich franklin. Good Luck Lyoto

And yet how many Good ol' American country boys have eaten elk/deer/bear testicles after a kill? Y'all put animal junk in your mouths!

Since it is his own, he's actually drinking dragon pee. Wouldn't you?

Thread Information