Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am Pissed OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry I am Pissed OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

it pisses me of i had a big dicussion with some one on saying how rich franklin suck and tim sylvia suck i am sorry but they are champs.....alot of people say that of this guys can beat his ass........franklin is weak and shit........its not going to happen till i see it......i dont think that ther is some that can beat franklin, liddell or hughs right now there are the champ they desever the respect...... also how people are going with aa instead of tim the fact and the matter is aa got rocked and was out tim won the fuckin belt and he is the champ.........people need to give him the respect i belive he will knock out aa again and franklin again i think he can beat and middlewieght contender in mma.....so i am just saying i am tired od people taking shit about champions you have to have respect for the person that has the belt.........you can make fun of anybody that not champ.......but if a fighter had a belt that means he is the best in that division.........i think in the ufc all the championship holders all deserve there belts........i am done with this i am just saying what i feel right know..................

peace and thank for being a fuckin mma fan..............................

First of all it would help if you used proper punctuation and grammar, and don't take anything serious when someone obviously doesn't know what they're talking about. If that person wants to be an idiot, then you can't stop him so no point of worrying about it.

Que?

Tenemos que perdonar la gramática mala a veces.

Also, no matter how stupid people may seem you won't change there opinion if they are stupid enough to think like that. Next time avoid it and don't let it anger you.

my bad people i was just chating with some people and they just got me pissed of i am chill now because those are fools that dont know shit.....................those people who only watch ufc and no nothing else about mma..............i just read what i wrote and i have no fucking clue what i said?????????/

Quote Originally Posted by Tystick357
    Tenemos que perdonar la gramática mala a veces.
    No tengo deniero.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    No tengo deniero.
    No mi problema

i will give some money man if you guys are latinos fuckin holar at me bitches i am fuckin mexican and proud of it ..............

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    No tengo deniero.
    Thanks dude, i just spit coke all over my computer. friggin funny

seriously though, I respect every fighter that getsinto a ring/octagon but Sylvia has heavy hands and is strong as shit. Not a very technical fighter at all. Lightning will not strike twice. AA will win.

Ace is def one of the top if not top 185er. But there are those that would give him a battle. He has a soft chin with awesome recovery time after he gets caught. That is what separates him from everyone else in the MW ufc.

did you say you think franklin can beat any middle weight in mma?
    " If the world were a girl I'd stick my dick in the ground, fuck the world" - 2pac
    NOR CAL FIGHTING ALLIANCE
    DAVID TERRELL

Thread Information