Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am Pissed OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

brandon42o Guest

Honestly, posts like this are pointless.
    The reason MMA and sports like it are so entertaining to watch is because (in theory) anyone can win any fight at any time. David Loiuseau (sp?) looked like a 2nd class fighter next to Rich Franklin....but he (Louiseau) could beat 99.9 percent of people his weight on earth...under those rules.
    To say ANYONE who fights at that level is a chump (much less someone who is regularly successful) is not even worth responding to.
    The best you can do is bitch that people piss you off because they dont respect people who could beat them within an inch of their lives in under 10 seconds???? Dont waste your time

Quote Originally Posted by nole
    did you say you think franklin can beat any middle weight in mma?
    It's not like it's that much of a far out idea. He's near/at the top and people could argue away on the topic. Anyone could beat anyone on their best day.

i can think of a couple pride fighters right now that would beat him
    " If the world were a girl I'd stick my dick in the ground, fuck the world" - 2pac
    NOR CAL FIGHTING ALLIANCE
    DAVID TERRELL

i can think of a couple pride fighters right now that would beat him
    You never know what will happen in a fight until it happens.

EDIT-Not in theory, I mean it's your opinion.

to tell you the truth i don even think he is the best in the ufc at middle weight. I think dave terrell and mike swick are the up and comers. If terrell didnt lose to evan tanner he woul be getting his title shot right now.
    " If the world were a girl I'd stick my dick in the ground, fuck the world" - 2pac
    DAVID TERRELL

If terrell didnt lose to evan tanner he woul be getting his title shot right now.
    Well his fight with Tanner was for the title I believe so that statement is kind of stupid . I could be wrong but I think my memory serves me correctly. So really if TERRELL had won he probably would have already fought Franklin.

i didnt think it was a title defense for tanner, but anyways im just saying if he hadnt lost he would be getting his shot at rich. but your right they probably would have already fought, my bad. but i think terrell is one of the top middle weights in ufc.
    DAVID TERRELL

It's no big deal, it's not to be expected for someone to remember everything. I just have a good memory. The MW title was vacant I believe, so they had Tanner vs Terrell for the new champion. Beings as Busta left.

EDIT-Well Busta left way before the match. But there was no champ established for a while.

thats cool. Who do you think fanklin should fight next? when he comes back
    DAVID TERRELL

That all depends on the outcome of Leben/Silva, and whatever future fight outcomes for Swick & Marquardt. I thought I remembered hearing rumors that the winner of Leben/Silva would fight the winner of Swick/Marquardt. But they could just as easily take the winner from just one of the fights for the title shot.

Seeing that Franklin won't be back until October that seems like a possible scenario.

11. 06-14-2006, 06:45 AM

Thread Information