+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am Pissed OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya the winner of those two fights will probably fight then the winner will fight franklin. I think it will be swick.

But terrell is contracted for one more fight and he has to win to get an extension from Dana. because he will have won 3 out of his 4 ufc fights.
    I hope his next fight is with a big name. I wish he could fight baroni
    " If the world were a girl I'd stick my dick in the ground, fuck the world" - 2pac
    NOR CAL FIGHTING ALLIANCE
    DAVID TERRELL

Well we won't be seeing Baroni in the UFC anytime soon. I wish Lindland was still in the UFC, and I won't be seeing that either.

The controversy surrounding Terrell's next fight doesn't take him up the title picture any to me really. They could match him up with Loiseau next.

no he will defenitly have to win at least two more fights to get a shot and fraklin will have to have at least one title defense. but i would love to see him fight loiseau.
    " If the world were a girl I'd stick my dick in the ground, fuck the world" - 2pac
    DAVID TERRELL

Quote Originally Posted by nole
    no he will defenitly have to win at least two more fights to get a shot and fraklin will have to have at least one title defense. but i would love to see him fight loiseau.
    Well of course if he gets a win streak over good fighters he should get a shot. I was referring to the whole . . . idiot ref incident that screwed over Terrell's opponent, whose name escapes me. Smith? He is talented, but I don't see Terrell as the champ any time in the future. Of course if he becomes the champ you can come back and quote me .

Terrell is still only 28 and they say a fighters prime is 30 so he has a few years to become the champ. But there is no doubt that he is a force
    DAVID TERRELL

No doubt. It's certainly possible will get a shot and win. For some reason I can't think of him without picturing him getting pummeled by Evan Tanner.

But liking Lindland I guess I shouldn't forget the flash KO he delivered to him!
    Last edited by Tystick357; 06-14-2006 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tystick357
    No doubt. It's certainly possible will get a shot and win. For some reason I can't think of him without picturing him getting pummeled by Evan Tanner.

But liking Lindland I guess I shouldn't forget the flash KO he delivered to him!
    Dave I think is scheduled to fight Tanner again at 62, im not sure but he did beat your boy and that should count for something. Linland is fighting Rampage next, but Im positive after the Tanner fight we should all know were Dave stands in the MW picture.

I don't know what it is...but I'm just not a big fan of tanner...never really liked the guy

Terrell's knock out on Lindland...WOW...I have that DVD (so sweet)

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

Quote Originally Posted by mattsoper
    I don't know what it is...but I'm just not a big fan of tanner...never really liked the guy

Terrell's knock out on Lindland...WOW...I have that DVD (so sweet)
    Tanner's one of those fighters that ebbs & flows.

One year you watch him & he's awesome to watch. The next he's really mediocre, then he's good again.

He is probably the fighter I respect the most in the game at the moment. Doing it mostly by himself & being an ex-UFC world champion is inspiring.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information