View Poll Results: Which fight?

Voters
112. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mir vs Lesnar 2

52 46.43%
  • Fedor vs Barnett

60 53.57%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you rather watch? (choose 1)

I'd rather watch Fedor/Brock, which is probably the definative heavyweight challenge in MMA history.

I voted Fedor/Barnett. I love watching Fedor fight and win every time
    Fedor Emelianenko is the Greatest P4P MMA fighter to ever walk the earth, hands down.

I picked fedor vs barnett cause i would kill myself if fedor lost and i couldnt see it.

Fedor, how many more times are we gonna see the best ever fight in his prime.....enjoy it before its gone.

I'd watch Fedor hunt with his brother Aleks on the hunting channel over Lesnar-Mir 2. LOL, in all seriousness I wouldn't miss a Fedor fight, I wouldn't care if UFC did the biggest Co-Promotional PPV of all time on the same night. Watching Fedor, no one will ever come close to him in my life time, so it's a privilage everytime he steps into a ring.

I've watched some of the greatest athletes of all time in my short 24 years, and Fedor is up there with the likes of Gretskey, Jordan, Bonds, Rice, Montana, Tiger, Federer, Phelps, Roy Jones etc.

Fedor wont fight forever, so I make it a point to catch all his fights before he walks away for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    I'd rather watch Fedor/Brock, which is probably the definative heavyweight challenge in MMA history.
    If lesnar racks up some quality wins, it would have the potential to be a definative fight, but right now, it's not even close. lesnar is too green and inexperienced, and he's just not ready to compete at Fedor's level...give him 10 fights with 5 wins over legitimate top 10 fighters, and there is potential for a superfight; but right now it would just be empty hype and it would end badly for lesnar.

Fedor/CroCop stands as the definative HW challenge in MMA history right now.

rh

Fedor vs Barnett.

But I would rather see GSP vs Alves more then either.

I voted Frank vrs Brock. It may be that the rumors have got to me but I am not interested in seeing Fedor vrs Cro Cop and only slightly more interested Fedor vrs Josh. I am not a big Josh fan.

Gsp's blood will taste even better.

Mir and Lesnar has a better storyline around it, I would argue. The rematch, the unification, the uncertainty.

I voted Fedor/Barnett though. Simply, #1 vs. #2 in the world is too much for me to pass up, given the choice. Further, as much as I appreciate Fedor and his skills, something inside me really wants to see him lose. On the other hand, anytime (more like everytime) he wins it seems to be in spectacular fashion, which is satisfying to watch even though I cheer against him in the first place. So basically, any Fedor fight is a win-win situation for me.

I've been waiting to see Fedor vs Barnett fight since back in Pride...
    I think this fight would have happened back in 2007 if the UFC didn't dismantle Pride
    I watched UFC 1-10 LIVE

Hendo, Cro Cop, Wand, Shogun, Trigg, A. Emelianenko, Alves, B. Larson, Stun Gun, Huerta, Gomi

I've seen Fedor fight live

Thread Information