Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Report: Demian Maia vs. Anderson Silva/Thales Leities Winner At UFC 102

Well Thales Leites is fucked. Seriously

If he manages to beat the best fighter in the UFC he gets put against the best ground fighter in the UFC, which sucks becuase that is the only way Thales finishes a fight (on the ground).

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerskippy View Post
    I have to give you extreme respect mate - the fact that you took that with good humour and didn't bite back like was expecting you too - class act.
    So you were looking to start something over a grammar error? Big tough guy...
    Last edited by neonatural45; 03-30-2009 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by neonatural45 View Post
    Well Thales Leites is fucked. Seriously

So you were looking to start something over a grammar error? Big tough guy...
    Fair enough call - I deserve that. Dude proved himself the bigger man and I've told him as much.

Maia needs another fight before getting a shot at Silva. I like your idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Afroduck View Post
    This fight would happen in August,Bisping/Hendo is happening in July.Time Bisping/Hendo are ready to go again so will Maia/Anderson/Leites.I am split on this,part of me wants to see Maia get a shot but another part wants to see Maia Vs Marquardt first either way can't wait.One last thing If this come to frutation this card is rumoured to be stacked.Maia Vs MW Champ,Griffin Vs Thiago and Couture Vs Nog,DAM.

Quote Originally Posted by homegrowncone View Post
    According to my memory Swick took a round off Okami as well, he got his ass handed to him, yes, but I'm fairly certain he won one round.

Everything else you said is spot on though.
    You're right, two judges scored it 29-28 and one judges scored it 30-27. But how that fight was not stopped is crazy. If I remember Okami had Swick mounted and was dropping bombs on him for like 2 mins, I think even Rogan was saying the fight should be stopped.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

Thread Information