Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Roger Huerta Waiting for Joe Silva for his last fight

Quote Originally Posted by slikguy View Post
    and how was Joe gonna win that fight "Easily" as you put it.
    with his size and reach advantage, superhuman strength? The jab from hell. followed by the ineffective left hook from never never land?
    get real man.
    he's got a better chance of winning dancing with the stars with his bounce bounce jab jab routine.
    i thought it was obvious, his strength he was likely referring to was joes good ground game
    which is a bit higher than that of huertas
    and i agree that i think its probably a bad matchup for huerta

Hence why he rejected the fight.

a fight against Diego Sanchez would be pretty awesome.
    -SIGNATURE REMOVED FOR EXCEEDING SIZE LIMIT-

Note to Willpunisher: You have lost signature privileges until November 1, 2010. You may remove this message, but may not add anything to your signature until November 1.

Note to Asshole Mods: Stop being assholes and teasing me. If you going to ban me because you guys are fucking dicks than just do it already. Fucking bitches.

give fucking guida (sp?)a re match
    Any HW that signs with the ufc is ducking the best in the world,he goes by the name
    FEDOR

dey good give him Diego or Dan Hardy. or dey just might give him an Up an comer dat can make a name 4 themselves fighting Huerta.

I liked seein Roger Huerta Fight,it's sucks dat he didn't want 2 renew his Contract.
    I dunno if he will be da same if he comes back 2 the UFC or if Dana would want him back in da UFC.

Huerta should fight Diego Sanchez or Sherk. Those two fight would be a marketable and exciting fights for the Matador.
    Fav fighter: A. Silva, BJ Penn, Dos Santos, Rampage, Bones Jones, Mir and Bendo

Quote Originally Posted by Tapout 07 View Post
    Huerta should fight Diego Sanchez or Sherk. Those two fight would be a marketable and exciting fights for the Matador.
    And just comeuppance to boot.

Grey Maynard would be the right opponent.

i'd like to see a guida rematch... but there are too many possibilities. griffin? sherk? hell even stevenson if they repitched it to him.

if they're that pissed off, they can just feed him to BJ in his back yard like a porkchop.
    Survival is Triumph Enough
    -Harry Crews

Quote Originally Posted by djfivenine View Post
    Yea, the lightweight class will be fine without the guy. Although his fight against Leonard Garcia was still one of the best MMA fights I've seen.
    One of my favorite fights ever.But I wish these guys would stick with the sport while they're young and act later down the line.He should either fight or act ,not both.IMO.Not that the article implied he wasn't going to do just that.Hate to lose that guy though.Never a boring fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahura View Post
    i thought it was obvious, his strength he was likely referring to was joes good ground game
    which is a bit higher than that of huertas
    and i agree that i think its probably a bad matchup for huerta

Hence why he rejected the fight.
    let's disect stevensons ground game....

Guillotine Choke.... that's it.

huerta took kenny to the distance and was hard to keep down.
    daddy got choked out in the first.

huerta didn't get sub'd alberto crane, a formidable bjj black belt

he survived guida and we all know how tough it is to shake off that wet blanket.

huerta deserves a money fight agains some one like diego or bj, not a gatekeeper at best in stevenson.

daddy is not even fun to watch. if he doesn't catch you in a guilotine, you're watching him get punished and that's not fun
    Amir Sadollah would like to thank: “TapouT, Sprawl, Suckerpunch Entertainment, and the inventor of the thong.”

Thread Information