Thread: April 11th Strikeforce will air on PPV in Canada

Default April 11th Strikeforce will air on PPV in Canada

E-mail response from an employee of The Score.

The card on April 11 will be a PPV in Canada. We are negotiating to get some of the next Strikeforce cards live on The Score like we did the Playboy Mansion.

We'll announce it as soon as we have some new information but it won't be till after April 11.

Stay Tuned
    Here's a source from viewers choice. $39.99. Damn.
    Last edited by homegrowncone; 03-30-2009 at 05:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by homegrowncone View Post
    E-mail response from an employee of The Score.

Here's a source from viewers choice. $39.99. Damn.
    So it's gonna be on Showtime in the U.S. basically free well you have to pay extra for Showtime but In Canada it's gonna cost 40 bucks?
    Or canucks can turn their mimi-dishes to Echostar and buy an FTA.

Quote Originally Posted by atj-lucko View Post
    So it's gonna be on Showtime in the U.S. basically free well you have to pay extra for Showtime but In Canada it's gonna cost 40 bucks?
    Or canucks can turn their mimi-dishes to Echostar and buy an FTA.
    Ya FTA is your best bet, unless you get Starchoice in your area. I dunno, I'm lucky enough to get a discount so I'll still be ordering it, sucks for everyone else though.

I've done the FTA stuff before and got programming from canada and the U.S. echostar has the canadian networks on their satellites. So if you get keys that crack the code you can get all of it.

The problem is it's a pain in the ass during key rotation. i know they're cracked quickly, but christ, it can be a couple days. If you're relying on FTA for your sole source of cable tv you will be down a couple days at a time when it happens, which is more and more frequent. That's why I stopped doing it, and just paid. it all depends on how important it is to you, and how much your time is worth.

That sucks, 300 channels I pay for and they gotta pull this! screw them i'll watch it on line.

noooo I mean its a damn good card and would be worth it but its free in the US which sucks.

It's a solid card but not really one that I'd pay money for. If it was a UFC card on PPV everyone would be saying how shitty the card is. Not that it's a shitty card but there is a lot of double standards out there.

Thread Information