+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bobby lashly

Default bobby lashly

i think hes not that good i menn he had to go to decion with a 17,10 guy hes not that good everyone says hes a up incomer but i dont think so he has great wreslting but u gotta be good at atkeast to things hes good t 1 and i dont think hes that exciting i meen i think he lays on people imo

yeah but you gotta understand he is pretty new to the sport and needs lots more training,give him a couple more years and then see how he looks.you cant really judge a fighter that is that green on his first couple fights

actually i think your right because he needs to train more and things he just got into the sprot yea so ima wait till a few more fights then will see if hes the real deal

I think he'll be in the UFC within a year.
    "No regrets To bring me no tears Never scared of things men fear."

Quote Originally Posted by egangster View Post
    i think hes not that good i menn he had to go to decion with a 17,10 guy hes not that good everyone says hes a up incomer but i dont think so he has great wreslting but u gotta be good at atkeast to things hes good t 1 and i dont think hes that exciting i meen i think he lays on people imo
    you mean he's not getting the winner of mir vs lesner????
    Any HW that signs with the ufc is ducking the best in the world,he goes by the name
    FEDOR

I respect Lashley for how he's going about his MMA career. He wants to prove himself and earn respect. Training with ATT will definitely make him a better fighter, he got great wrestling and he's naturally a very strong guy, give him time to develop and who knows.

Favorite Fighters

Chuck Liddell|BJ Penn|Lyoto Machida|Kid Yamamoto|Urijah Faber|Dan Henderson|Daniel Cormier|Anthony Pettis

I am really hoping that Bobby Lashley makes it big in MMA. However let's be honest fighting against Bob Sapp is not really helping him.
    No disrespect to him or Bob Sapp, but I think you guys understand what I mean.
    Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding -Albert Einstein
    MMA-Aruba.com

Give him some time he will get alot better training with ATT!!

He def. has the size just give the man time .

^^^Don't Let This Be YOU^^^
    Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell LHW GOAT
    PS3 - Icerod

he's fresh so i think he's trying to feel to be in the octagon...
    Never Tap Down..

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information