Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GSP > Silva

Default GSP > Silva

Because he would've went to the ground and dominated there too.

Which is why I have GSP #1 on my P4P list and Silva #2. However, in real life size does make a difference, so I'm not sure GSP would beat Silva. It'd definitely be a fun fight though.

Quote Originally Posted by Leucoethiops View Post
    Because he would've went to the ground and dominated there too.
    wow

Really, this is the thread you want to contribute to the forums? You could have just commented in one of the many Silve threads already going.

Noob Jacked!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    Really, this is the thread you want to contribute to the forums? You could have just commented in one of the many Silve threads already going.

Noob Jacked!
    theres only about 12 of them going on right now that are all 4 pages long...
    "At the end of my life, when I stand before God I will hope not to have one bit of talent left and be able to say 'I used everything you gave me'"

Quote Originally Posted by initial_zen View Post
    wow
    my thoughts exactly....

SILVA vs GSP

This fight needs to happen now IF GSP beats Alves. GSP will give Anderson one hell of a fight. I really wonder what weight this fight would be fought at? No matter what GSP would bring it to Silva. GSP usually fights around 190 or so when he walks into a cage. So have them meet at 180 since Silva weighed in at 182. I dont know if GSP would beat Silva he for sure would make it an exciting fight. If GSP could get Silva down I think he would win.

Whoever Silva fights next needs to be a top notch fighter probably at 205

Quote Originally Posted by kingrobert View Post
    SILVA vs GSP

This fight needs to happen now IF GSP beats Alves. GSP will give Anderson one hell of a fight. I really wonder what weight this fight would be fought at? No matter what GSP would bring it to Silva. GSP usually fights around 190 or so when he walks into a cage. So have them meet at 180 since Silva weighed in at 182. I dont know if GSP would beat Silva he for sure would make it an exciting fight. If GSP could get Silva down I think he would win.

Whoever Silva fights next needs to be a top notch fighter probably at 205
    Too bad GSP won't beat Alves.

GSP Nuthuggers,

You couldn't finish Fitch or Penn (yeah that's right Penn quit, he wasn't finished by GSP), but somehow he's now better than Anderson Silva? What about Fedor? Adambomb has a P4P and doesn't have Fedor #1 or #2? That makes this entire thought garbage to begin with.

WAR nuthuggery!
    CAUTION: This poster is prone to outbursts of unthinkable obscenities. If you encounter one of these incredible tirades, please do not provoke him further. This poster has been known to place himself, and his foes in a position to be banned. The best way to avoid such incidents would be to avoid stating anything negative about Jake Shields.

Default Anderson > GSP

Anderson would defeat GSP. Anderson has quickness and undaunted power. He does what ever he wants. GSP will not be able to dictate the pace. If he tries to stand it will be horrible for him. If GSP tries to go for a takedown he will be put in the clinch and get punished. Anderson is the most dominating figure 185 lbs and below. 205 guys would be a better match for Silva.
    Fav fighter: A. Silva, BJ Penn, Dos Santos, Rampage, Bones Jones, Mir and Bendo

Thread Information