Page 1 of 138 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: What no hockey playoffs

Default What no hockey playoffs

not one post about the hockey playoffs
    what's the deal no one like hockey
    wings all the way
    even if i'm posting to myself LOL
    Any HW that signs with the ufc is ducking the best in the world,he goes by the name
    FEDOR

thanks.....lol
    my heart is yours

Quote Originally Posted by CEVANS View Post
    not one post about the hockey playoffs
    what's the deal no one like hockey
    wings all the way
    even if i'm posting to myself LOL
    I love hockey. It's my favorite sport, along with MMA of coarse. Every time I post something here about hockey it usually gets ignored so I stopped posting.

I am a huge Bruins fan and I am totally psyched at how they are playing right now; especially because most of my family are Canadiens fans. I can't believe that the Sharks bombed in the playoffs again. Especially seeing how good they were in the regular season. The more I see Joe Thornton play in the playoffs, the more I love that he got traded. A good guy and good player but he's not a leader of a team.
    <a href=http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m127/jadel92/BruinsBear-HatersGonnaHate.gif target=_blank>http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...sGonnaHate.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by tallica View Post
    I love hockey. It's my favorite sport, along with MMA of coarse. Every time I post something here about hockey it usually gets ignored so I stopped posting.

I am a huge Bruins fan and I am totally psyched at how they are playing right now; especially because most of my family are Canadiens fans. I can't believe that the Sharks bombed in the playoffs again. Especially seeing how good they were in the regular season. The more I see Joe Thornton play in the playoffs, the more I love that he got traded. A good guy and good player but he's not a leader of a team.
    right on man i too love hockey
    boston is my fav team in the east (my dad is a big bobby orr fan)
    sharks are the worst playoff team in the history of hockey just awful
    thornton just falls off the planet in playoff,i think he's like a -15 in his playoff career thats awful again.

i'm a wings fan and a little worried with the ducks being the next team we play but that the only team i am worried about if we get by them we should see your bruins for the cup
    GO WINGS GO
    Any HW that signs with the ufc is ducking the best in the world,he goes by the name
    FEDOR

Quote Originally Posted by CEVANS View Post
    right on man i too love hockey
    boston is my fav team in the east (my dad is a big bobby orr fan)
    sharks are the worst playoff team in the history of hockey just awful
    thornton just falls off the planet in playoff,i think he's like a -15 in his playoff career thats awful again.

i'm a wings fan and a little worried with the ducks being the next team we play but that the only team i am worried about if we get by them we should see your bruins for the cup
    GO WINGS GO
    Ha...if the Wings meet the Bruins for the cup it'll be go Wings go but it'll be to the golf course. Oh ya.. I went there.
    <a href=http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m127/jadel92/BruinsBear-HatersGonnaHate.gif target=_blank>http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...sGonnaHate.gif</a>

I've been following all the games I can. Usually via NHL radio.

I'm a Red Wings fan as that's where I spent the first 20 years of my life. I'd love to see them win back to back like they did in '97 & '98.

Alot of good teams still in it. Playoffs are not the regular season. Every team has a shot. The Wings are obviously playing very well and have the ability to repeat. I'm never sure about the Eastern conference, though. Last year the Pens started off terribly in the finals but climbed back up after getting handled easily to make for an incredible final game.

denice25 Guest

hockey is such a great sport...

Quote Originally Posted by pantomime horse View Post
    Alot of good teams still in it. Playoffs are not the regular season.
    The Sharks are a good example of that. Man I'm glad I'm not a San Jose fan right now.

I'm a huge hockey fan. I played for many years as a kid. I grew up in Montreal and loved the Canadiens, but they are so hard to love nowadays. Now, I live in Michigan, so I am loving the Red Wings. They will defend the Cup this year.

Quote Originally Posted by tallica View Post
    Ha...if the Wings meet the Bruins for the cup it'll be go Wings go but it'll be to the golf course. Oh ya.. I went there.
    you know why everyone in boston drinks out of mugs?

because all the cups are detroit LOL

we will see my friend no one the bruins will play to make it to the cup has as much fire power as the wings.better hope timmy t can keep up with what he did all year long,because he's going to play a wings team that is 3/4lines deep.
    FEDOR

Thread Information