Page 84 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast

Thread: What no hockey playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Beautiful hit.. check out the Net Cam video I posted in this section.
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 06-07-2011 at 10:25 PM.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Masscore View Post
    I really want to be happy and write a nice long thing about last nights game and how this was a turning point for the Bruins. But I just do not think they have a chance without Horton. Horton is a key piece of the top line that not only put up very good numbers as far as goals, but was also very key in the defensive aspect of the game.

Hopefully I am wrong and the Bruins can rally and win the Cup, but right now all signs point to no.
    You sound like Bill Burr now...

Quote Originally Posted by pantomime horse View Post
    You sound like Bill Burr now...
    What can I say? I am a true Black and Gold in my blood Bruins fan and I just fully expect to have my heart ripped out again this year. lol.

Holy hell we have a series on our hands!

Gotta win 1 in Vancouver though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Gotta win 1 in Vancouver though.
    Yes they do and it is a daunting task. However if there is a team that can do it, its the Bruins. 3rd best road record in the NHL (Canucks and Flyers) and in these playoffs they have been pretty good on the road as well. I still think its the Canucks Cup to lose right now, but the way the last two games went who knows.

Well, the B's are certainly in Luongo's head right now.
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

Quote Originally Posted by kickass32 View Post
    Well, the B's are certainly in Luongo's head right now.
    Funny thing I am stealing from my friends facebook:

Just heard that Vancouver goalie Roberto Luongo is pregnant.... I would never have guessed that, but then again, the man has missed the last five periods.

Quote Originally Posted by Masscore View Post
    Funny thing I am stealing from my friends facebook:

Just heard that Vancouver goalie Roberto Luongo is pregnant.... I would never have guessed that, but then again, the man has missed the last five periods.
    Lol...that's good!!!

After a couple sub par games against Chicago, Luo bounced back big time....it'll be interesting to see if he can do it again. I'm sure he'll be kept on a short leash.
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

Quote Originally Posted by kickass32 View Post
    Lol...that's good!!!

After a couple sub par games against Chicago, Luo bounced back big time....it'll be interesting to see if he can do it again. I'm sure he'll be kept on a short leash.
    Tonight is a big game for Luongo, if can return to form the Canucks should take this series and that hurts for me to say. But if he can't and the Bruins win, its going to be very very very hard to the Canucks to win in Boston on monday. Also its not just Luongo, it is also the Sedin twins and the powerplay has basically been a non-factor to this point in the playoffs.

What I think has been the difference so far in this series is the Bruins have too much depth at all positions for the Canucks. There are very few to almost no Bruins players who play less then 10 mins a game. The 3rd line has almost scored as much as our first line and our defense is solid throughout. Overall the Canucks have a better top line, but that line is asked to do so much more then the Bruins. So as the playoffs have gone on its worn them down.

Thread Information