Page 10 of 138 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: What no hockey playoffs

... it's going to 7. They'll choke. Bye bye wings.
    More working class than working.

Quote Originally Posted by kickedinthehead View Post
    ... it's going to 7. They'll choke. Bye bye wings.
    Yeah, because they have such a strong history of choking, especially against the Penguins in the finals.

Last edited by dan the man 67; 06-09-2009 at 09:38 PM.

I guess it is going to a game 7.

I still see the Wings winning this, though.

The refereeing was horrendous! Someone in Pittsburgh must have paid them well. I can't believe how many incidents of interference the Pens got away with. It was embarrassing for the game of hockey.

Quote Originally Posted by dan the man 67 View Post
    The refereeing was horrendous! Someone in Pittsburgh must have paid them well. I can't believe how many incidents of interference the Pens got away with. It was embarrassing for the game of hockey.
    i sooooooooooooooooo agree with that.the interference they called on zettaberg in the 1st period was a awful call he was pushed from behind and some how he gets a interference call ........fuck off

the more i think about it the more i'm really thinking what gerry bettmen whats gerry bettman gets.
    Any HW that signs with the ufc is ducking the best in the world,he goes by the name
    FEDOR

Quote Originally Posted by CEVANS View Post
    i sooooooooooooooooo agree with that.the interference they called on zettaberg in the 1st period was a awful call he was pushed from behind and some how he gets a interference call ........fuck off

the more i think about it the more i'm really thinking what gerry bettmen whats gerry bettman gets.
    LOL. Yeah, don't forget about the blatant holding of the stick as well.

Seriously, though, these things have a way of working out in the long run. When the Wings are skating around with Lord Stanley's Cup all these missed calls will be long forgotten.

GO WINGS!

Quote Originally Posted by pantomime horse View Post
    LOL. Yeah, don't forget about the blatant holding of the stick as well.

Seriously, though, these things have a way of working out in the long run. When the Wings are skating around with Lord Stanley's Cup all these missed calls will be long forgotten.

GO WINGS!
    well my fingers are crossed pitt is playing well and with the refs and gerry bettman with them i really don't know what will happen on friday.

MOTHER FUCKING WAR RED WINGS
    Any HW that signs with the ufc is ducking the best in the world,he goes by the name
    FEDOR

Lets not forget, the 'Wings had a few calls there way in the first couple games too, or non calls as the case was a few times.
    The Zetterberg interference call, I agree is bullshit, however that is a call the refs are fairly consitent on...even if the player is directed into the goalie, they generally make that call...doesn't make it right, but you see that called 2 or 3 times a night in the regular season.
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

This is it, gentlemen....it all comes down to tonight. Hopefully, the refs are consistent with their calls on both ends. Wings have home ice advantage, which has meant everything in this series so far. I expect a great game, with the Wings coming out on top.

Quote Originally Posted by dan the man 67 View Post
    This is it, gentlemen....it all comes down to tonight. Hopefully, the refs are consistent with their calls on both ends. Wings have home ice advantage, which has meant everything in this series so far. I expect a great game, with the Wings coming out on top.
    i'am pumped for the game tonight,i can't remember the last time i was so pumped for a game i woke up got out of bad no prob today (not the case on most days lol)i hope the wings win tonight.so they can give crosby something to really cry about lol
    go wing go

dan the man i see that you live in the u.s.a what part if you don't mind me asking???
    FEDOR

Thread Information