Page 102 of 138 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1378

Thread: What no hockey playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post

Dude, you changed your AV and it threw me off haha
    I figured it was time for a change. I have had Tanner in my AV since he died and its been almost 4 years. So I figured I would give a little love to my favorite wrestler CM Punk.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Big game tonight for the Panthers. If we can split the next two games in Jersey, I like our chances.

Stop talking behind my back like I'm not here damnit.

Quote Originally Posted by CRisCO View Post
    Stop talking behind my back like I'm not here damnit.

Sig bet on the series?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Great clean hit on Sedin. Loved it.

Daniel is coming back and I hope it will make the Canucks competitive on Wednesday. I want to see the Canucks win before they get eliminated. Schneider did a great job keeping the game under control but the Canucks got bullied. Great game. I had people over and I was busy getting drunk in the second period and was ready for the third. Burrows vs. Kopitar was pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Masscore View Post
    I figured it was time for a change. I have had Tanner in my AV since he died and its been almost 4 years. So I figured I would give a little love to my favorite wrestler CM Punk.
    New status time!

Quote Originally Posted by Masscore View Post
    The Caps made a huge mistake last night. They "poked the bear" so to speak by pissing the Bruins off and getting them emotionally involved in the series. The Bruins are at their best then they are pissed off and the Caps just pissed them all off last night. Alzner does the whole cry baby motion to Lucic and what happens 30 seconds later? Chara blast the game winning goal on a vicious slap shot. You would think after the Stanley Cup Finals last year teams would have learned the best way to beat the Bruins is too keep them emotionally out of the game. I expect the Bruins to be laying some big hits on Thursday en route to a game 4 win.
    Honestly, the Bruins made me a fan after last year. I was looking for a Orr jersey just to piss people off but I couldn't find one!

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post

Daniel is coming back and I hope it will make the Canucks competitive on Wednesday. I want to see the Canucks win before they get eliminated. Schneider did a great job keeping the game under control but the Canucks got bullied. Great game. I had people over and I was busy getting drunk in the second period and was ready for the third. Burrows vs. Kopitar was pretty funny.
    Sorry son but its time to pull out the brooms

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post

Speaking of Schneider, what's your thoughts on the controversy (or lack of) between him and Lou?

Do they possibly think of keeping Schneider instead this off season, or is that just totally out of the question? Cause, from the games I've seen him play in, Schneider is the REAL deal man, and you could probably sign him for a lot less than Lou. Then if Lou was actually traded, Canucks could get a few decent pieces back in a trade

Win win situation I'm sure, I'm just curious to hear a Canucks fan's thoughts on it

I'm a Habs fan, and was in a similar spot with Halak/Price a few years ago

They didn't trade Schneider because they could not find anything or anybody that could replace the advantage of having such a stellar backup goalie. When Lou is flustered, they will switch to Schneider which has been their successful formula for the past year. This system allows for more rest and for them to find the hot goalie to take the reigns.

I want to keep Schneider because he keeps Lou in check and takes a bit of the burden off Luongo's shoulders. They get along so well that they have a feeling of mutual respect that there is no jealousy between them. They both support each other. I think that the Canucks need help on the blueline more than anything, which will be a key acquisition next year.

Kassian was picked up to put more beef on the lineup and he has adjusted well. I see him making a big difference next game. Vigneault will use him to a greater extent as well as Byron Bitz - the Canucks are going to go down with a fight. I have hopes that having Daniel in the lineup will bring more line stability along with the ability to have a real gritty line and allow for at least one win.

What the fuck was that last goal Detroit? 3 guys on the forward and the goalie to leave an open net for the other winger? Get your shit together.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Panthers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Thread Information