Page 125 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1378

Thread: What no hockey playoffs

Good news for the Skarks. The Canucks have been eliminated by the Stanley Cup champion 3 years in a row.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

big game for the Kings, baby. Gotta take this game and close it out on Friday at home.

wow what a game lastnight for my sens!!! i thought they were done for until the zibanejad goal!! this series has beena lot of fun to watch, lots of scoring, some physical play..hopefully we can close it out next game!

Well, my beloved Habs are out, so that leaves the Red Wings now. Game 7 today.........do or die.

Don't know if already discussed in this thread, but what brought Jagr back to the NHL? I was so happy to see him play again, even if it's with the Hab's mortal enemy in Boston. He is getting up there in age, but one of the best players ever to lace on skates. One of the toughest guys to knock off the puck. Great, great acquisition by Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by dan the man 67 View Post
    Well, my beloved Habs are out, so that leaves the Red Wings now. Game 7 today.........do or die.

Don't know if already discussed in this thread, but what brought Jagr back to the NHL? I was so happy to see him play again, even if it's with the Hab's mortal enemy in Boston. He is getting up there in age, but one of the best players ever to lace on skates. One of the toughest guys to knock off the puck. Great, great acquisition by Boston.
    Jagr is a great player and has had a great season over all but I would say he's been pretty dissapointing since the Bruins traded for him.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. Thatís right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Quote Originally Posted by kalebarker View Post
    Jagr is a great player and has had a great season over all but I would say he's been pretty dissapointing since the Bruins traded for him.
    Bruins have been disappointing overall this season.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

Wings win! Yes!

Tall order ahead in Chicago.........

The good news about the Canucks not making it further into the playoffs is the Vancouver Police Department will save hundreds of thousands of dollars from not having to stop all those riots.

Heard Montreal did some rioting even after a first-round knockout.

Fleury is going to get his 2.5m/year contract bought out for sure at the end of this season.

Everyone in Boston needs to write Lucic a very nice thank you note because he put that team on his back last night and refused to let them go down.
    Ben Askren

Capitals got dicknailed...
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Thread Information