Page 22 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: What no hockey playoffs

Bertuzzi has really stepped it up offensively for the Wings. Hopefully they'll get their injury problems behind them so they can make the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by pantomime horse View Post
    Bertuzzi has really stepped it up offensively for the Wings. Hopefully they'll get their injury problems behind them so they can make the playoffs.
    Yeah, Bertuzzi is playing very well. I think my boy Zetterberg is due back this week.

Quote Originally Posted by dan the man 67 View Post
    Yeah, Bertuzzi is playing very well. I think my boy Zetterberg is due back this week.
    He and Cleary made it back.

I'm really enjoying this season even though my Wings have been riddled with injuries. It's been nice to see Helm nab some goals and Jimmy Howard improve enough to take the starting position.

I think the post-season will be pretty competitive. There are quite a few strong teams at the moment.

you know why everyone in boston drinks out of mugs?

because all the cups are detroit LOL

we will see my friend no one the bruins will play to make it to the cup has as much fire power as the wings.better hope timmy t can keep up with what he did all year long,because he's going to play a wings team that is 3/4lines deep.

Quote Originally Posted by larabond3 View Post
    you know why everyone in boston drinks out of mugs?

because all the cups are detroit LOL

we will see my friend no one the bruins will play to make it to the cup has as much fire power as the wings.better hope timmy t can keep up with what he did all year long,because he's going to play a wings team that is 3/4lines deep.
    The 'Wings need to get to the dance first!
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

Quote Originally Posted by kickass32 View Post
    The 'Wings need to get to the dance first!
    Yeah. I hate to say it, but it may take Franzen coming back before they start clicking on a more consistent level. If his return doesn't help then the streak is over.

All in all I do think Howard has done pretty well given the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by pantomime horse View Post
    Yeah. I hate to say it, but it may take Franzen coming back before they start clicking on a more consistent level. If his return doesn't help then the streak is over.

All in all I do think Howard has done pretty well given the situation.
    Oh hell yeah, Howard has played very well....not his fault at all

On a side note...I'm pretty pumped about my Devils picking up Kovalchuck!!!
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

On a side note...I'm not too pumped that my Bruins have been playing like crap.
    <a href=http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m127/jadel92/BruinsBear-HatersGonnaHate.gif target=_blank>http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...sGonnaHate.gif</a>

Anyone have any thoughts on the new Toronto goalie? I'm obviously a die-hard Wings fan, but Giguere is one of my favorite goaltenders of all time. He's just what Toronto needed, imo.

Well, 2 straight shutouts too start his Leaf career isn't too shabby.
    The Leafs hired the old Aneheim goalie coach this season, which was Gigueres coach in his hey-day with the Ducks....Burke is very well aquanted with J.S......a very good fit.
    Phaneuf will be another exceptional fit for the Leafs........a couple of offensive free agents in the off season, and, it pains me greatly to say it, they might just be a pretty decent team in '10/'11

Thread Information