Page 3 of 133 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: What no hockey playoffs

Now, I'm not trying to count them out, but the Red Wings faced Anaheim in the 2006-2007 playoffs and here's what happened:

Detroit had home ice advantage:

Game 1: Wings won
    Game 2: Ducks won in OT
    Game 3: Wins won (5-0)
    Game 4: Ducks won
    Game 5: Ducks won
    Game 6: Ducks won

This series:

Detroit has home ice advantage

Game 2: Ducks win in OT
    Game 3: ?
    Game 4: ?
    Game 5: ?
    Game 6: ?

Quote Originally Posted by pantomime horse View Post
    Now, I'm not trying to count them out, but the Red Wings faced Anaheim in the 2006-2007 playoffs and here's what happened:

Detroit had home ice advantage:

Game 2: Ducks won in OT
    Game 3: Wins won (5-0)
    Game 4: Ducks won
    Game 5: Ducks won
    Game 6: Ducks won

This series:

Detroit has home ice advantage

Game 2: Ducks win in OT
    Game 3: ?
    Game 4: ?
    Game 5: ?
    Game 6: ?
    well ducks won game 3 two to one
    and really i'am worried they out played them all game,hiller made 45 stops last night.i don't know what they have to do to put pucks by this guy but they better find a way or it's no re-peat for them.fuck i hate the ducks
    Any HW that signs with the ufc is ducking the best in the world,he goes by the name
    FEDOR

Quote Originally Posted by CEVANS View Post
    well ducks won game 3 two to one
    and really i'am worried they out played them all game,hiller made 45 stops last night.i don't know what they have to do to put pucks by this guy but they better find a way or it's no re-peat for them.fuck i hate the ducks
    I hate this freaking West coast games that start at 10:30 PM eastern time......too late for me to watch. Woke up to learn that the Wings lost.....they better turn it up a notch.

They had a goal waived because the ref couldn't see where the puck was. I have no idea why. That sucks.

Still, the Wings better get started early next game. Like 1st minute instead of the second period.

They had a goal waived because the ref couldn't see where the puck was. I have no idea why. That sucks.

Still, the Wings better get started early next game. Like 1st minute instead of the second period.
    Absolutely. This is a key game. They cannot go down 3 games to 1. All they have to do is play like they have been playing all season.

that was the worst fucking call i have ever seen in a hockey game,i even thought the puck went in before the wistle.
    i bet they have a rule change for the next game,that one call might very well cost the wings the series
    Any HW that signs with the ufc is ducking the best in the world,he goes by the name
    FEDOR

that was the worst fucking call i have ever seen in a hockey game,i even thought the puck went in before the wistle.
    i bet they have a rule change for the next game,that one call might very well cost the wings the series
    My understanding of it was that the ref, Watson(?), said he intended to blow his whistle and that is why the play was ruled dead even if he didn't blow the whistle until after the puck was sent in by Hossa.

Yes sir! Wings tie it up, 2 apiece! It's anew series again.

My understanding of it was that the ref, Watson(?), said he intended to blow his whistle and that is why the play was ruled dead even if he didn't blow the whistle until after the puck was sent in by Hossa.
    i under stand but imho that's a fucking goal,not one ref saw the puck free???but i'm over it they won last night and it's a best of 3 now baby
    GO WINGS GO
    FEDOR

Fucking right that puck was in before the whistle went!!
    The ref was WAY out of position to be making that call, and he sure as hell won't be going any further in these playoffs.....Refereeing asignments are handed out on merit, he better be done!
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

Thread Information