Page 32 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: What no hockey playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by dan the man 67 View Post
    If the Wings can walk away with 1 win out of the 1st 2 games on the road, they'll be looking good.

My boys in Montreal pulled off an overtime win in Washington - wouldn't that be a nice upset if they sent the Caps golfing.......?
    I hate the Habs...but I hate Ovechkin worse. This is the one and only time I'm cheering for the Habs!!! lol
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

The Sensational One Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kickass32 View Post
    I hate the Habs...but I hate Ovechkin worse. This is the one and only time I'm cheering for the Habs!!! lol
    Lol i agree, well i don't hate Ovechkin but i want NJ or atleast PITT to win the east and if the Habs can pull of the upset i think it will be easier for win win NJ and Pitt go to rd 2 so they won't have to play eachother.

Quote Originally Posted by Masscore View Post
    How can you not root for the Coyotes this year? Easily the best story in the NHL for 2010.
    The farther they go the more likely they are to stay in the desert. I hope they fail miserably.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Of course you hate the Habs - you're from Ontario. I am born and raised in Montreal, so we both know how serious a rivalry there is.

Your stinking Leafs did real well this year...........ROTFLMAO!!!

Of course you hate the Habs - you're from Ontario. I am born and raised in Montreal, so we both know how serious a rivalry there is.

Your Leafs did real well this year...........ROTFLMAO!!!

The Habs are the only team I hate worse than the Leafs...I am FAR from a leaf fan. I am a Devils fan.
    Believe me, I put up with the Leafs/Habs rivalry on a daily basis at work...I sit back and watch them go at it..lol
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

Clearly, the playoffs will not be spoken of on these here boards until the Leafs make it back. Until then, playoffs are on indefinate hiatus.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Clearly, the playoffs will not be spoken of on these here boards until the Leafs make it back. Until then, playoffs are on indefinate hiatus.
    See you in 10-15 years.

The Habs are the only team I hate worse than the Leafs...I am FAR from a leaf fan. I am a Devils fan.
    Believe me, I put up with the Leafs/Habs rivalry on a daily basis at work...I sit back and watch them go at it..lol
    How the heck do you end up rooting for Jersey???

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    GTA? You must be a Leafs fan, and you must hate the Habs.........

I used to live at The Beaches for about a year and a half......very nice area.

GTA? You must be a Leafs fan, and you must hate the Habs.........

I used to live at The Beaches for about a year and a half......very nice area.
    Honestly, I feel more animosity with the Sens and Flyers than presently with the Habs. Lumping them in the same division took away all of the umph that was once a whitehot feud.

Well it's a funny story...I was never a Gretzky fan..really dispised him until his retirement and he ran team Canada, but anyways, when Wayne Gretzky called NewJersey a "Mickey Mouse" organization, I figured it was pretty disrespectful and so I decided If Wayne didn't like them...I would. Scott Stevens was always my favorite player as well, and when Marty Brodeur got there, everything was in place!

Thread Information