Page 35 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Thread: What no hockey playoffs

Fuck, looks like my other team, the Canadiens are on their way out. Up 4 - 1 in game 2, looking like they were coming back home with a 2 - 0 lead in the series, and they blow it. Now here they are......down 3 - 1. That's a gigantic hill to climb, especially against the Caps.

Go Wings!!!

Yeah, the Habs are done...but they won 1 more game then 95% of the people figured they would.....and it's still not over yet!

Barrie Colts....in the O.H.L finals....let's go Kitchener....finish off those "Spitfires"
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

Big night last night. Both my teams win. Unfortunately for the Habs, they're just prolonging the inevitable. I so want them to win, but it's a tall order. They should have left Washington after the 1st 2 games up 2-0. When they blew that huge lead in game 2, they sealed their fate right there. I guess miracles can happen.

Wings looked good last night. 1 more win, and it's lights out for the Coyotes. I am praying that my boy Z has tickets for me tomorrow.......

Well at least both your teams are still playing.....the Devils have the dubious distinction of being the first team eliminated out of the playoffs this year!!!
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

Brutal loss by the Wings yesterday, was hard to watch. Game 7 in Phoenix.....let the nail biting begin.

Quote Originally Posted by kickass32 View Post
    Crosby is certainly on a different level right now!!
    If everything goes the way it's looking right now, Pitt will play Boston in RD. 2. that series should be a little tighter checking and less room for "Sid the Kid"
    Looks like the Pens will be playing Montreal or Philly.

Quote Originally Posted by b1uef1ow View Post
    Looks like the Pens will be playing Montreal or Philly.
    The only way Pitt plays Montreal in round 2 is if Montreal beats the Caps(this goes without saying)and Boston beats Buffalo. Boston might hold on to beat the Sabres...but I don't think the Caps will lose.

The Only way Pitt meets Philly in the 2nd round is if Montreal beats the Caps, and Buffalo comes back and beats Boston.

If the Caps beat Montreal, they will play Philly regardless of what happens in the Boston/Buffalo series...which give the Pens either Boston or Buffalo in round 2

Quote Originally Posted by kickass32 View Post
    The only way Pitt plays Montreal in round 2 is if Montreal beats the Caps(this goes without saying)and Boston beats Buffalo. Boston might hold on to beat the Sabres...but I don't think the Caps will lose.

The Only way Pitt meets Philly in the 2nd round is if Montreal beats the Caps, and Buffalo comes back and beats Boston.

If the Caps beat Montreal, they will play Philly regardless of what happens in the Boston/Buffalo series...which give the Pens either Boston or Buffalo in round 2
    OOpps I mean Montreal or the Caps, Halak was lights out tonight so it might be Montreal that the Pens play. I'm pretty excited to see game 7 on the Caps and Montreal.

Boston and Buffalo is going to game 7 as well.

Well, shit..the Habs did it. Game 7 coming up.
    So if Wash wins game 7 it will be Wash/Philly and Pitt/Bost.
    If Montreal win game 7 it will be Pitt/Habs and Bost/Philly

Colts Vs. Spitfires for the O.H.L championship and a birth into the Memorial Cup!

GO COLTS!!!!!

Very impressive win by the Habs last night! I can't believe they tied it up, beautiful game. Halak is on fire.

As for the Wings, it's make it or break it tonight. It should have never come to a game 7, but here we are. If they play the way they are capable of playing, they'll win.

Thread Information