Page 36 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread: What no hockey playoffs

Game 7's for a Detroit team is painful. Too many bad memories about season ending games. With that said, I'll be watching tonight with a solid back up plan when I decide to throw my remote at the tv.

2nd intermission EDIT: YAHHHH!...we'll see if that holds up haha!
    Last edited by Tyreas; 04-28-2010 at 04:50 AM.

Detroit domination! Phoenix was simply outmatched tonight.

The Western playoff matches for round 2 are pretty sweet. Hope to catch each and every game.

Both Western Conference semi-final series should be great!
    I am going to go...
    SanJose in 7
    Chicago in 7
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

Beautiful job by the Wings. They controlled the neutral zone so effectively - they were all over the Coyotes every time they touched the puck. Never gave them a chance to set anything up. Why can't they play like that every game? If they did, they'd be hoisting another Cup over their heads.

Detroit in 6. San Jose will choke again.
    Chicago in 6. Vancouver's my team and It sucks to say but Chicago is a bad match for them. Their scoring depth is going to reek havok on Van's defense.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. Thatís right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Quote Originally Posted by kalebarker View Post
    Detroit in 6. San Jose will choke again.
    I agree. The Wings have played well against San Jose this year.

I think Vancouver gives Chicago some trouble.

San Jose is definitely in trouble against Detroit. You can go by the regular season where Detroit went 3-0-1 against the Sharks or by how the Wings looked on the road against Phoenix. It's not really about choking. It's more to do with how Detroit matches up with them.

Would anyone argue that the ratings for the games can only go up if we somehow get the following Conference matchups?:

Chicago vs Detroit

Pittsburgh vs Washington

I would actually be happy with any of the matchups moving forward. That is assuming the Wings keep winning though. I usually don't watch once they lose.

Quote Originally Posted by pantomime horse View Post
    Would anyone argue that the ratings for the games can only go up if we somehow get the following Conference matchups?:

Chicago vs Detroit

Pittsburgh vs Washington
    Maybe in the United States it would, but no Canadian teams would hurt the ratings in Canada. I would like to see this:

Boston v. Montreal

Chicago v. Detroit

All Original Six teams and easily the two best rivalries in the sport.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

2 - 0 For Montreal... Doesn't look like the Caps are going to the 2nd round.

Thread Information