Page 38 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: What no hockey playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatos View Post
    I would really hate to see Pittsburgh or Detroit in the finals again. I'm rooting for the Habs in the East, and either Vancouver or the Blackhawks in the West.
    Anyone BUT the Habs for me....having said that, I guess I'm kinda pulling for either Chicago or san Jose VS. Pittsburgh
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

Here we go boys, game 1 Habs/Pens!!!

PK Subban scores for Montreal

Damn the Pens power play looks GOOD!!!!
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

Pens had the perfect plan on the PP. They had traffic in front of Halak where as Washington didn't.

Hell of a game yesterday with Boston and Philly. Back and forth, an exciting game to watch...welcome back Marc Savard.

Big hockey day for me today.....both my teams are playing. They both lost their 1st games, so it's time to pick it up. If the can come home with a win from the road, they'll be in good shape.

Quote Originally Posted by dan the man 67 View Post
    Big hockey day for me today.....both my teams are playing. They both lost their 1st games, so it's time to pick it up. If the can come home with a win from the road, they'll be in good shape.
    Not a shocker, but I'd say your 'Wings have a better shot of tieing up the series 1-1 than the Habs. Markov out...I think the Habs may have "blown their wad" getting past Washington.....mind you I thought they were done in round one.

Well what the fuck do I know.....Habs rebound and tie the series up.
    Last edited by kickass32; 05-02-2010 at 11:01 PM. Reason: update

...great game by the refs...if you are rooting for San Jose. 4 powerplays for Detroit and 10 for San Jose...

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreas View Post
    ...great game by the refs...if you are rooting for San Jose. 4 powerplays for Detroit and 10 for San Jose...
    It was fucking ridiculous. Yes, there were terrible calls by the refs, particularly the 2 against Bertuzzi, but bottom line is the Wings have to stay out of the freakin' penalty box. Would also help immensely if they could win a face-off.

Thread Information