Page 4 of 133 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: What no hockey playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by kickass32 View Post
    Fucking right that puck was in before the whistle went!!
    The ref was WAY out of position to be making that call, and he sure as hell won't be going any further in these playoffs.....Refereeing asignments are handed out on merit, he better be done!
    you are right at the point when he lost the puck he should not have still been in the corner he should have moved towards the net to see if it was loose.i also don't know how not one fucking ref did not see the puck was free.
    you got me going again................fuck that was such a bad call
    Any HW that signs with the ufc is ducking the best in the world,he goes by the name
    FEDOR

You know what, there are bad calls and you shrug your shoulders and say "bullshit" and thats the end of it.....but this, this was just a absolutley horrible call, with zero reason for it other than the referee's were out of position. It's calls like that, that can make the difference in a series, and that is a disgrace!!
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

The Wings swapped Zetterberg and Hossa and it's like a switch has been turned on.

GO WINGS!

Penguins looked good last night...up 3-2 now!!! God I hope they finish off the caps!!!!
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

Damn good game. Looks like the Wings are finding ways to get to Hiller. The last 2 games we're finally seeing Detroit score some extra goals to pad these wins.

The Wings looked so solid yesterday.........like they did throughout the regular season. It was so 1-sided.....like after the 1st period, Wings had triple the shots on goal versus the Ducks.

Quote Originally Posted by dan the man 67 View Post
    The Wings looked so solid yesterday.........like they did throughout the regular season. It was so 1-sided.....like after the 1st period, Wings had triple the shots on goal versus the Ducks.

yes they did,love the new line hope they can put it away next game.
    the playoffs this year have been awsome.
    the only think i hope does not happen is a vancouver vs carolina final that would be awful
    Any HW that signs with the ufc is ducking the best in the world,he goes by the name
    FEDOR

I am also loving the Ovechkin/Crosby battle.............

Quote Originally Posted by dan the man 67 View Post
    I am also loving the Ovechkin/Crosby battle.............
    no shit how often do you see two guys get hat tricks in one game.it just so happens to be ovie and crosby awsome stuff.

i can't get over how there like 5 guys talking hockey here.
    i feel like neg'ing everyone LOL
    FEDOR

Quote Originally Posted by CEVANS View Post
    yes they did,love the new line hope they can put it away next game.
    the playoffs this year have been awsome.
    the only think i hope does not happen is a vancouver vs carolina final that would be awful
    Keep in mind that the Wings have a history, over the past year or more of clinching series on the road.

Thread Information