Page 5 of 133 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 1328

Thread: What no hockey playoffs

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Barrie, Ont. Can
    Posts
    3,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CEVANS View Post
    yes they did,love the new line hope they can put it away next game.
    the playoffs this year have been awsome.
    the only think i hope does not happen is a vancouver vs carolina final that would be awful
    Well you don't have to worry about Vancouver now....man the Chicago youth has grown up!!!
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

  2. #42
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CEVANS View Post
    no shit how often do you see two guys get hat tricks in one game.it just so happens to be ovie and crosby awsome stuff.
    I wonder if that has ever happened before in a playoff game......

    And now they head to game 7, which is always exciting......who do you guys pick to win that series?

  3. #43
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dan the man 67 View Post
    I wonder if that has ever happened before in a playoff game......

    And now they head to game 7, which is always exciting......who do you guys pick to win that series?
    I have no idea if it's ever happend.if it did it was before my time lol (1983)
    game 6 was one of the best games of the playoffs soo far.back and forth all game.it's about time someone for the caps other then a guy named ovie did something.
    i'm hopeing the caps take game 7 i really dis like crosby
    Any HW that signs with the ufc is ducking the best in the world,he goes by the name
    FEDOR

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Barrie, Ont. Can
    Posts
    3,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dan the man 67 View Post
    And now they head to game 7, which is always exciting......who do you guys pick to win that series?


    Well, I've had a horrible playoffs with my predictions....I called SanJose vs. newJersey.....so what the hell do I know.....I do think Pittsburgh has the better overall team. I'm calling and rooting for Pitt. I hate Ovechkin!!!!!
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

  5. #45
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,070

    Default

    Oh no........game 7 for the Wings vs Ducks..........I freaking hate when my team goes to a 7th game, because anything can happen. So nerve racking. I wish the Wings would be placed in another division......playing these West coast teams has to have an effect, with the time difference and all.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Joe Louis Arena
    Posts
    2,084

    Default

    The Wings will be fine.

    I predict a 5-2 win.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kickass32 View Post
    Well, I've had a horrible playoffs with my predictions....I called SanJose vs. newJersey.....so what the hell do I know.....I do think Pittsburgh has the better overall team. I'm calling and rooting for Pitt. I hate Ovechkin!!!!!
    Well, you got your wish......buh bye Ovechkin!

  8. #48
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dan the man 67 View Post
    Well, you got your wish......buh bye Ovechkin!
    pitt was all over them last night,i thought it would be a close game but i guess not.well we will see who they play after tonights games i hope it's boston.i want to see luici (sp?)take a run at crosby

    come on wings pull it out tonight.i think the last game 7 for the wings was vs the avs and the won 7 to 2 so i hope that i sign of things to come tonight
    Any HW that signs with the ufc is ducking the best in the world,he goes by the name
    FEDOR

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Joe Louis Arena
    Posts
    2,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CEVANS View Post
    pitt was all over them last night,i thought it would be a close game but i guess not.well we will see who they play after tonights games i hope it's boston.i want to see luici (sp?)take a run at crosby

    come on wings pull it out tonight.i think the last game 7 for the wings was vs the avs and the won 7 to 2 so i hope that i sign of things to come tonight
    Actually it was 7-0.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Joe Louis Arena
    Posts
    2,084

    Default

    What can I say?

    GO WINGS!

    I love this next match up. Not sure it will go 7 games, but it should be alot of fun.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •