Page 53 of 133 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: What no hockey playoffs

I am so psyched about the Bruins this year... but then again I am psyched about the Bruins every year. I really think we are going to be a legit threat to win the Cup this year and this season should be fun. I already am getting a lot of tickets this year.

Go Black and Gold!
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!! The NHL season is once again upon us!!!!!

GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

SAVE BY THOMAS!!!!!!

You know how good it feels to be able to yell that again?
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

Quote Originally Posted by Masscore View Post
    SAVE BY THOMAS!!!!!!

You know how good it feels to be able to yell that again?
    In the early going it looks like complete role reversals for Raask and Thomas.......
    Kovalchuk a healthy scratch last night....fucking brutal!!!
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

So far, I'd say the surprise team has to be the St. Louis Blues. I knew Halak would make a difference, but their whole team looks pretty good. How many shutouts do they have this season? Four?

Quote Originally Posted by pantomime horse View Post
    So far, I'd say the surprise team has to be the St. Louis Blues. I knew Halak would make a difference, but their whole team looks pretty good. How many shutouts do they have this season? Four?
    St. Louis looks good but I do not know how long they can ride Halak to 2-1 or 1-0 victories. They have won their last 3 games but only scored 6 goals over them. If Halak can keep it up I would say they are a threat. But I doubt Halak can hold this pace over an entire season.

Tampa Bay right now is another surprise. But they are kind of the opposite of the Blues where they are winning games by scores of 5-3 or 4-3. Eventually they are going to need some defense to be a real threat.

Also, I have tickets to the Bruins v. Habs on Thursday. I am so pumped.
    Ben Askren

Bruins v. Habs should be good.

I think Halak and the Blues will get to the playoffs. I don't think they'll go deep, though.

Devils are the suprise team foe me so far this year, and obviously not in a good way....Last overall, and seemingly 0 chemistry, and Parise out for 3 months or so....not fucking good!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kickass32 View Post
    Devils are the suprise team foe me so far this year, and obviously not in a good way....Last overall, and seemingly 0 chemistry, and Parise out for 3 months or so....not fucking good!!!
    Yeah, you just don't expect that from one of the best teams of the last 10 years. I think the word is disappointment.

I am hoping Buffalo fires Lindy Ruff, and then Jersey can fire Mclean and hire Ruff...that would certainly start a fire under Kovalchuk's ass!!!

Thread Information