Page 62 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast

Thread: What no hockey playoffs

The best time of year, for the next 3 months....playoff races, and playoff hockey RULES!!!

Go Bruins tonight!!!!!
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

Quote Originally Posted by Masscore View Post
    I am iffy on the Canucks because they remind me of the Capitals of last year. Yes they have a great record, but they are in the weakest division in the West. They might be the only playoff team to come out of the Northwest this year. Where as the Pacific might put every single one of their teams in the playoffs. So while they have a better record then the Sharks, the Sharks played in a much tougher division. They get to beat up on Colorado and the Oilers 12 times a year, where as there is not one gimme game in the Pacific this year.
    Being a number 1 seed usually seems more a curse than a blessing come playoff time, but Vancouver has a much more solid team than the Capitals. I do agree with what you're saying about the division, though.

Beat the Habs... Check.

Thomas get another shut out... Check.

Chase Price out of the building... Check.

Campbell scoring on a 5-3 penalty kill... Holy shit that acutally happen.

7-0 and pretty much win the Northeast... check.

Tonight was a great night to be at a bar lol.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

i hate you guys. that was very fucking ugly tonight. how do you give up a shorty on a 2 man???

Pay back will come in the first round you'll see! Revenge the dish served cold...

GO HABS GO

side note: kickass do the leafs suck so bad you had to become a fan of an American team? how un-patriotic!
    Favorite fighters: GSP, F. Griffin, Jon Jones, Nick Diaz, Carwin, Ken Flo, Leben

Quote Originally Posted by Masscore View Post
    Is it just me or is everyone else not thinking Tampa Bay is legit? I see their record and its pretty good but for some reason I just do not see them as a contender. I think its mostly because they are only +1 on the year and have given up 190 goals. I just see them getting bounced in the first round by either the Rangers or Habs.
    I think Roloson (probably spelled wrong but im high) was a good pick up for them. He's a solid veteran with lots of playoff experience. Not expecting any shutouts but they're a team made to score goals so if he can keep them in a couple games they might make it out of the first round. Ill definately be trying to pick up a couple tampa players late in my playoff pool. especially with st. louis, lacavalier and stamkos all going in healthy (as of now *knocks on wood*)
    Favorite fighters: GSP, F. Griffin, Jon Jones, Nick Diaz, Carwin, Ken Flo, Leben

Quote Originally Posted by end it with a left View Post
    GOlf HABS GOlf

side note: kickass do the leafs suck so bad you had to become a fan of an American team? how un-patriotic!
    Short answer...yes........but I don't understand how being a fan of a team based in the U.S makes me un-patriotic??? At one point they had more Canadians playing on the team than most teams in Canada.....Jason Arnott, while no longer in New Jersey, was born, and lives in the off season, 20 minutes from where I live. Marty Brodeur, the best goalie to ever live is from Canada, a 2 time Olympic gold medalist, and a Canada Cup champion.....just because they don't play in Canada, doesn't mean there is no Canadiana about them..........

side note...fucking Leafs won last night.....come on Sabres and 'Canes..put that dagger through there heart!!
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

Quote Originally Posted by kickass32 View Post
    Short answer...yes........but I don't understand how being a fan of a team based in the U.S makes me un-patriotic??? At one point they had more Canadians playing on the team than most teams in Canada.....Jason Arnott, while no longer in New Jersey, was born, and lives in the off season, 20 minutes from where I live. Marty Brodeur, the best goalie to ever live is from Canada, a 2 time Olympic gold medalist, and a Canada Cup champion.....just because they don't play in Canada, doesn't mean there is no Canadiana about them..........

side note...fucking Leafs won last night.....come on Sabres and 'Canes..put that dagger through there heart!!
    Patrick Roy is a better goalie than Brodeur....but Brodeur has had a better international career. But Roy was better in his time.

Another thing that makes you unpatriotic is your 'Boss' signature of Springstein with his born in the USA flag album cover.

I'm going for Montreal for the rest of the year, but don't have much confidence in them. They don't have the size and I think they are going to get pushed around.

Losing to Boston last night was bad....losing 7-0 was pretty damn bad. But some of that had to do with 4 players returning to the lineup and not being in sync.

I think Boston will probably win the east, which should be the number 1 reason that most people should hate them. Does anyone really want to go for overwhelming favourite?

Quote Originally Posted by kickass32 View Post

I was just busting your chops about being unpatriotic. Tough to call someone that when their avatar is Martin Brodeur in a Team Canada jersey. Im actually a huge Black Hawks fan because Patrick Sharp was buddies with my cousin in highschool.

I was just busting your chops about being unpatriotic. Tough to call someone that when their avatar is Martin Brodeur in a Team Canada jersey. Im actually a huge Black Hawks fan because Patrick Sharp was buddies with my cousin in highschool.
    I thought that was Luongo?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by beau420 View Post
    Patrick Roy is a better goalie than Brodeur....but Brodeur has had a better international career. But Roy was better in his time.

Another thing that makes you unpatriotic is your 'Boss' signature of Springstein with his born in the USA flag album cover.

?
    No way in hell Roy was a better goalie, Brodeur had a better international career, A/ cause Roy quit on his country and B/Marty is simply a better goalie. And Marty has a better NHL career, records don't lie.....only thing that is debateable is whether Roy is a better fighter, but I'm not even sure about that as Vernon and Osgood both kicked his ass!

As for the Boss....he's the Boss, whether he has an album cover with the U.S flag on it or the fricken Iraqi flag....he's still the Boss.....and I can't even stand his political side.

Sorry dude, got a little defencive there....Sharp is awesome BTW...

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    I thought that was Luongo?
    Bite your tongue kind sir!!!! That is a shot of Marty after they won the Olympic gold in 2002......THE GREATEST

Distant 2nd
    Last edited by kickass32; 03-26-2011 at 05:30 PM.

Thread Information