Page 74 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast

Thread: What no hockey playoffs

Andrew Ference is now my favorite played because of this

Blackhawks in seven
    Lost SIG bet to Leucoethiops

Quote Originally Posted by Masscore View Post
    Andrew Ference is now my favorite played because of this

HAHAHAHA he got fined $2,500 for that, but said it was an accident. He said he was trying to make a fist and the finger got caught, or some bullshit. This is the first time I've seen the picture.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    HAHAHAHA he got fined $2,500 for that, but said it was an accident. He said he was trying to make a fist and the finger got caught, or some bullshit. This is the first time I've seen the picture.
    2,500 dollars well spent in my humble opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Masscore View Post
    2,500 dollars well spent in my humble opinion.
    That was awesome.."fuck you Hab fans"......the only thing better would have been if he had said, " yeah I gave them the finger fuck 'em all"

BTW....I am not saying fuck you hab fans.....that was Ferrence....sort of
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

Perhaps I'm naive but I half believed him because hockey gloves are stiff and its possible that it could have gotten stuck than again 2,500 for a nhl player isn't shit and I wouldn't be suprised if the Bruins gave him a $5000 bonus for that goal and pissing off the Habs fans.

IMO for shit like that the players should just get a 2 minute bad sportsmanship penalty cause its not like the crowd is going to be offended by a gesture that they all made at him. When Luongo told me he was going to kick my fucking ass at a Flames game I thought that was the coolest shit ever. If a player flips the crowd off they're obviously in his head so the crowd should be pleased no offended
    Favorite fighters: GSP, F. Griffin, Jon Jones, Nick Diaz, Carwin, Ken Flo, Leben

About 7:00 left in OT for the 'Hawks/Canucks.

There is nothing......NOTHING in sports more nerve racking then an elimination game that goes into OT. Thats why the NHL has the best playoffs out of the big 4.

EDIT: 2:00 minutes after I type this........

GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!
    Last edited by KevoOnTheRadio; 04-25-2011 at 04:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Fakkkkkin right that was a brutally nerve racking finish so happy to see the hawks come out on top
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

What an epic weekend of hockey. Holy shit there were a lot of great games. From Friday to Sunday 5 of the 9 games went to OT including one 2OT game (Horton hears a Wooooo!!!!!). I can not remember a weekend like this ever, so much fun being a hockey game.

BTW, the last two Bruins-Habs games have taken about 10 years off my life.

Fucking Habs!

Up 2-0 after 1st 2 games in Boston, now down 3-2. Unbelievable! No wonder so many fans turned against them......they're so hard to love.

Thread Information