Page 86 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast

Thread: What no hockey playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Masscore View Post
    This is the 3rd game 7 for the Bruins in these playoffs... my heart just can't handle this anymore. If I disappear and stop posting here after Wednesday, just assume I am dead.
    No team has ever won 3 game 7's to win a Stanley Cup....having said that, in a 1 game showdown, I'll take the team with the HOT goalie everytime....advantage Bruins.
    I really hope the refereeing gets 100% better for game 7 and they let the players decide the game.
    Vancouver has been getting rapped by the officials, bad calls the Bruins way as well, but Vancouver is getting the worst of it.
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

Quote Originally Posted by kickass32 View Post
    No team has ever won 3 game 7's to win a Stanley Cup....having said that, in a 1 game showdown, I'll take the team with the HOT goalie everytime....advantage Bruins.
    I really hope the refereeing gets 100% better for game 7 and they let the players decide the game.
    Vancouver has been getting rapped by the officials, bad calls the Bruins way as well, but Vancouver is getting the worst of it.
    Luckily, the Bruins PP is absolute garbage. So its kind of balanced itself out. but I agree that the refs should swallow their whistles for game 7.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by kickass32 View Post
    I would like the refs to swallow their whistles as well. 5 on 5 hockey in theory should favor the Bruins.

But for right now, I am preparing myself for disappointment. I see Lucic scoring an early tip-in goal from a slap shot from Chara in the first. Thomas will stand on his head for the next two periods until 3 mins left in the game. The Bruins will take a too-many men on the ice and one of the Sedin twins will score with 1 minute to go. 2 OTs later, Burrows puts the nail in the coffin.

Yea, Im taking the Canucks, 2-1 in 2 OT.

How can you not go with the Canucks for game 7? Home teams rule in this series. The good news for the Bruins is that the games in Vancouver have all been close. Much more enjoyable as well. Blowouts just aren't as much fun in the Stanley Cup Finals.

I hope Masscore is correct in his OT prediction. I'd really like to see a sudden death game 7.

I lean towards Boston for a couple reason......1 game sudden death games are usually won by the goalie, Thomas has been the better goalie by far. Yes it has been a home series up to this point, but in all 3 Canuck victories, the B's had an opportunity to win, an should have won AT LEAST 1 of those....for those reasons I am leaning towards the Bruins. Although, on the other hand, Vancouver has the more "Game changers" on their team....Sedin sisters and Kessler can easily win games on their own.
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

Quote Originally Posted by Masscore View Post
    I would like the refs to swallow their whistles as well. 5 on 5 hockey in theory should favor the Bruins.

But for right now, I am preparing myself for disappointment. I see Lucic scoring an early tip-in goal from a slap shot from Chara in the first. Thomas will stand on his head for the next two periods until 3 mins left in the game. The Bruins will take a too-many men on the ice and one of the Sedin twins will score with 1 minute to go. 2 OTs later, Burrows puts the nail in the coffin.

Yea, Im taking the Canucks, 2-1 in 2 OT.
    Your a "glass half empty" kind of guy, aren't ya?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Your a "glass half empty" kind of guy, aren't ya?
    Lol, I am a Bruins fan. What do you expect?

This made me laugh.

Asshole.

No excuses but... they should officiate every game the same through the playoffs. Game 7 or not.

Once Raymond was can opened the season was over the for Canucks. (Canucks) - Rome - Raymond - Kesler injured - Ehrhoff injured = I am drunk and depressed.

Thread Information