Page 88 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast

Thread: What no hockey playoffs

Without the stick behind the legs of Mason Raymond, that would be a sweet ass hit.

PS - I hate you Tim Thomas. You're great and outplayed every Canuck but I hate you.

Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Quote Originally Posted by Masscore View Post
    Lol, I am a Bruins fan. What do you expect?
    Congrats dude.The Boston Bruins are Stanley Cup Champions.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Congrats dude.The Boston Bruins are Stanley Cup Champions.
    Did that really happen? What a playoff run this year and I still can't fully grasp that the Bruins won it all. Congrats to the Canucks, they are a hell of a team. It was just the Bruins' and Tim Thomas' year I guess.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

My daughter was born between games 2 and 3 and I told everyone she was going to be our good luck charm. The Sox have been tearing it up since she was born as well.

Tim Thomas is one of the greatest sports stories ever. Can't wait for the parade.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    My daughter was born between games 2 and 3 and I told everyone she was going to be our good luck charm. The Sox have been tearing it up since she was born as well.

Tim Thomas is one of the greatest sports stories ever. Can't wait for the parade.

rh
    Congrats again on the daughter man, thats much more special then the Bruins winning the Cup!

I made sure my future step-son (16 months old) was fast a sleep in his bed before I started going crazy. And I went crazy, I am pretty sure my fiance is now convinced I have some kind of disorder.

One thing I am still disappointed in is the fact the Bruins offense got no love at all in these playoffs. 81 goals in 25 games, thats pretty good IMO.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post

rh
    Very cool. My son was born during the 2008 Stanley Cup Finals and my team, Detroit, won. It's pretty sweet having two great events happening at the same time like that.

Now that I have sobered up, I apologize for my asshattery. Was an amazing series and I can't be any more thankful for my team to have given me an extra month of their hearts and souls. It's really too bad that they fell apart at the seams and couldn't keep the games close at all. The spectacular play of Chara, Marchant, Recchi and of course TimmyTom dictated the series while the Sedins fizzled and the power play that got the Nucks to the finals was non-existant.

Thomas wrote his magnum opus and presented the masterpiece to the world on the center stage. Behind the Bruins devastating defense sat Thomas, who fueled the steamrollers in front of him with each one of his amazing saves.

Goddamn, I hate the Bruins but I respect them.

PS - Grats RH, does your magic baby provide the spread for the Red Sox games as well?

Thread Information