Page 92 of 138 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast

Thread: What no hockey playoffs

So what do you think boys, biggest surprise so far this season? Maybe I'm a bit biased, but the Panthers being at the top of their division, by a decent margin I might add, has to be up there.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Panthers for sure, Minnesota as well...also the amount of concussions recently, and to BIG name players.....Crosby again, Giroux, Michalik, Skinner.....
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

Panthers and Wild right now being where they are in the standings right now is, well, pretty wild

The concussion story for SURE

Jagr the ageless wonder

James Neal for the Pens has been lighting it up

Markov STILL hasn't played GD game for my beloved Habs, although that should be no surprise. Pierre Gautier looks like a moron for signing him to 3 more years with over 17M to pay out

Kaberle is actually scoring points and making the Habs PP look healthy for the first time all season

Ducks playing as bad as they are is surprising

Bruins (as much as a HATE to say it) are even better than the cup winning team last season

Ovie isn't playing to Ovie standards

Like everyone else I think the shocks are the Wild and Panthers and both should be able to hang on to win their divisions. Panthers with how weak the Southeastern is should be able to make a run at the 1 seed. However I do not see the Wild or Panthers going deep in the playoffs or making it out of the first round. Who would you take the Panthers from a super weak division or the battle hardended Rangers if that was a first round match-up? Rangers all day every day. Same goes for the Wild who could end up facing a team like the Blackhawks in the first round.

So far my favorite part of this season has been watching the Bruins just crush the psyche of the Maple Leafs this year. 4 games and total combined scores of 23-5. Wasn't there some kid on here saying this was the year the Leafs would win the cup?
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

Pens: 4-0

Flyers: 6-0

Panthers: 8-0

Tag em and bag em!!
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

Bringing the lil'guy to this first hockey game tomorrow to see the Bruins and Preds. Hoping it is a classic goalie duel between two of the best in hockey.
    Ben Askren

Awesome, I remember my first hockey game when I was a little Kevo. I hope he catches a puck.

How bout those Panthers huh? Inconsistent as hell, but still in first!

No devil love huh?

Finally scoring goals like it's their job hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by CRisCO View Post
    No devil love huh?

Finally scoring goals like it's their job hahaha
    Panthers/Devils Saturday night. I'll be at a local MMA show, I already got my DVR set to record.

Going to be a good game.

Thread Information