Page 93 of 138 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast

Thread: What no hockey playoffs

tough loss to the blues last night but no shame in that especally coming off a 5 game streak.

Still think that goal was too high.

Vancouver with yet another win. *strut*

Whatever keeps you guys from torching your city.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Whatever keeps you guys from torching your city.
    <a href=http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m127/jadel92/BruinsBear-HatersGonnaHate.gif target=_blank>http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...sGonnaHate.gif</a>

My boys, the Red Wings, have extended their current winning streak at home to 20 games. Very nice indeed.

Crazy fun game on Saturday. Short handed goals, power play goals, last minute goals and shoot out. Pretty much the best game you could bring a kid too lol.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

A Hitch in our step is exactly what we needed in St. Louis.

Quote Originally Posted by Masscore View Post
    Crazy fun game on Saturday. Short handed goals, power play goals, last minute goals and shoot out. Pretty much the best game you could bring a kid too lol.
    The Boston game?

I saw it on TV. I don't think I sat for any of it .
    <a href=http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m127/jadel92/BruinsBear-HatersGonnaHate.gif target=_blank>http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...sGonnaHate.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by SgtFrenchy View Post
    The Boston game?

I saw it on TV. I don't think I sat for any of it .
    Yea it was a ton of fun. Probably the most entertaining Bruins game I have ever been to.

Big game tonight for the Bruins as they play the Rangers or as I like to call them, Bruins Jr. Probably the most evenly matched teams in the league right now and hopefully Boston can pull out the W.

But for the season I want the Bruins to finish with the 2 seed. Because if the playoffs started right now here is how it would go:

Rangers v. Leafs
    Flyers v. Pens
    Panthers v. Devils
    Bruins v. Senators

If all the high seeds win, that gives the Bruins a huge advantage over the Rangers because the Rangers would get the Flyers in what would be a grueling 7 game series. Meanwhile the Bruins would get the Panthers in a series they probably should either sweep or win in 5 games. No matter what they would probably get a tired beat up team in the conference championship and would be able to take the series.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

Quote Originally Posted by Masscore View Post
    Yea it was a ton of fun. Probably the most entertaining Bruins game I have ever been to.

Big game tonight for the Bruins as they play the Rangers or as I like to call them, Bruins Jr. Probably the most evenly matched teams in the league right now and hopefully Boston can pull out the W.

But for the season I want the Bruins to finish with the 2 seed. Because if the playoffs started right now here is how it would go:

Rangers v. Leafs
    Flyers v. Pens
    Panthers v. Devils
    Bruins v. Senators

If all the high seeds win, that gives the Bruins a huge advantage over the Rangers because the Rangers would get the Flyers in what would be a grueling 7 game series. Meanwhile the Bruins would get the Panthers in a series they probably should either sweep or win in 5 games. No matter what they would probably get a tired beat up team in the conference championship and would be able to take the series.
    Optmistic but I don't think my boys are going to let Florida walk right through them.

Thread Information