Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kyle Maynard Amputee full fight

this was a freak show .....ok he got his 15 minutes of sympathy fame he should stay with the special olympics where he belongs this is a sick joke and he cant i repeat cant fight!

Absolutely ridiculous. That never should have been allowed to happen. While I applaud him for his determination.. he did absolutely nothing but crawl around that ring for 3 rounds. About the only damage he did to his opponent was to give him a sore back from hunching over constantly trying to punch Kyle in the head over and over and over again.

I hope thats the last we see of him in MMA.

Someone's got a boo-boo.

disturbing to watch

Oh wow, I have never been more disturbed watching a fight in my life. I agree with anyone and everyone that says this person should not be allowed to fight in combat sports. This is worse than having that tiny asian K-1 fighter fight Hong Man Choi, at least he had full arms. I didn't realize this Kyle guy didn't even have forearms. I am suprised they allowed this to happen. Kudos to Kyle for trying but I just felt bad for him and I really felt bad for the guy "fighting" him as well. Finish a guy that really can't defend himself? I don't know if I could do that. Hopefully there will be a stop to things like this.
    FW-Hominick, Weichel
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

good effort. thanks to the vids. lol
    my heart is yours

I wish everyone would stop giving him a hard time. This guy is a true warrior in my book, and a Hero to people like me who are disabled. Hope he fights again soon and wins! WAR Kyle keep it up man.

8. 05-04-2009, 04:04 PM

Reason
    spam

Quote Originally Posted by Sitoo3306 View Post
    to be severe with oneself and lenient with others.Thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap wow gold. Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold Buy Cheap WoW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold, Please look here! We are a Great MMORPG company. wow money and wow items,which is very cheap World of Warcraft gold !All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! Cheap wow gold,rs powerleveling,wow power leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU Gold Power leveling
    WTF?
    please find some other place to sell shit thanks
    Any HW that signs with the ufc is ducking the best in the world,he goes by the name
    FEDOR

Quote Originally Posted by The Sword View Post
    I wish everyone would stop giving him a hard time. This guy is a true warrior in my book, and a Hero to people like me who are disabled. Hope he fights again soon and wins! WAR Kyle keep it up man.
    i do understand what your saying but do you really want to see this guy get KTFO?he has no stand up defence other then ducking.you as see in your fight you posted can block and punch back he can not.i think he should just stick to the wrestling and bjj.he has done more then anyone could have imagined in both sports.
    Any HW that signs with the ufc is ducking the best in the world,he goes by the name
    FEDOR

good for him. he managed to get into the cage, and had some guy throw feints at him for 15 minuits, i applaud him for getting the match made, which may or may not be a big step for other disabled people. i never want to see anything like this again. it was brutal to watch. not because i felt sorry for either fighter but because neither can fight mma. if you can't finish a guy with no arms, you fucking suck, if you have no arms, stay the fuck at home.

Thread Information