Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sean Salmon eyeing return to the UFC

Default Sean Salmon eyeing return to the UFC

Last night i was attending a event under the promotion Ultimate Victory Challenge at the miller high school gymnasium in corning, ohio. The UVC is a promotion that runs through ohio, and that has local up and comers in the sport of MMA that produces some exciting fights, as there were last night.

During the event Sean Salmon was UVC's special guest of the night. When he got into the cage , he talked about what he was currently doing , and went on to say that he has 3 fights lined up in the next 4 months. Salmon went on saying after he's done with those 3 fights he pans on returning to the UFC.

I know when he was in the UFC for the 2 fights he was in for, that he lost and looked wrather chunky at 205. when i saw him last night he looked to be in phenomenal shape which leads me to beleive that he may have dropped to 185. im getting pumped about his return. granted he didnt good in the UFC before but somethings making me beleive that he reinvented himself this time and is coming back better than ever.
    Dan "The G.O.A.T." Henderson

Member of the Demian Maia fan club

Anderson VS Shogun 2012 Dana make it happen

Salmon is a Can

He did look chunky at 205. The guy does have some talent. He was beating Rashad till he got kicked to the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by snakerattle79 View Post
    Salmon is a Can
    and cung le isnt. all of le's 5 wins except shamrock have come from fighters with losing records. salmon would beat cung le i do beleive honestly. i beleive salmon will dominate when returning to the UFC. WAR SALMON.

now that i check wiki. they say that salmon is now competing at Middleweight ,so he shouldnt be fighting at 205 when returning to the UFC.
    Last edited by dmc_tim; 05-10-2009 at 04:48 PM.
    Dan "The G.O.A.T." Henderson

Member of the Demian Maia fan club

Anderson VS Shogun 2012 Dana make it happen

No offense to Salmon fans but I don't see why the UFC would want this guy back. Not only did Rashad kick part of his brain out of his head but then he got a pretty serious injury in another fight after he left the UFC.

Maybe he's 100% now but even so, he doesn't offer anything more than onother body to throw in the cage.

Yeah this ain't happening!!!

the only reason i see to be "pumped" as you put it, is to see more highlight reel losses for him because man that guy can sure get knocked out good
    "Haters want to hate. Lovers want to love. I don't even want none of the above. I want to piss on you. Yes I do, I'll Piss on you, I'll Pee on you." ~ Dave Chappelle

Salmon loves MMA, but MMA doesn't love him
    Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding -Albert Einstein
    MMA-Aruba.com

Cant wait to see him get a high kick to the face again. I love the way he goes to sleep, his skill of hitting the canvas like a rock is second to none.

well after repping everyone for putting this down real quick i'll say this
    1 ummmmm he's not good
    2 what's he going to do at MW other then beating terry martin (maybe)
    and 3 chung would kick the shit out of this guy.

please tell me you went to a event he was there ,you got a little hard on for this guy and now feel as if you should not have posted this LOL
    Any HW that signs with the ufc is ducking the best in the world,he goes by the name
    FEDOR

Thread Information