Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sean Salmon eyeing return to the UFC

Quote Originally Posted by dmc_tim View Post
    could you explain as to why you dont think he'd improve after training with englands best fighter and one of the worlds top 10 185'ers?
    well first off i think bisping is overrated and is at the very bottom of the top ten i think your really going to see what he is made off when he faces hendo.hamil was all over bisping and hendo is a better wrestler and striker then hamil.

imho salmon is a good wrestler but not much more then that and it's not like he going to turn into some monster striker training with bisping.

i would like to know what make you think he even deserves a shot in the ufc.
    Any HW that signs with the ufc is ducking the best in the world,he goes by the name
    FEDOR

he deserves just as much of a shot as lesnar, and any other fighter.according to wiki, he still has 1 fight on his current ufc contract. why should liddell be in the ufc losin 4 of his last 5 in bad fashion, should joe daddy still be here after losing his last 3. why should jardine still be there when he loses every other fight.
    Dan "The G.O.A.T." Henderson

Member of the Demian Maia fan club

Anderson VS Shogun 2012 Dana make it happen

he deserves just as much of a shot as lesnar, and any other fighter.according to wiki, he still has 1 fight on his current ufc contract. why should liddell be in the ufc losin 4 of his last 5 in bad fashion, should joe daddy still be here after losing his last 3. why should jardine still be there when he loses every other fight.
    Do any of those guys try and pull a "Ralph Macchio" mid match while standing like 6ft away from their opponent?

All those guys you listed have something called a "Win" in the octogon. He's lasted less than 2minutes combined in 2 fights in the UFC, how can you even compaire him to a Keith Jardine let alone the HOF'er Chuck Liddell?
    Fav fighter - GSP!!

Fav fighters - FEDOR, Big Nog, AA, Wand, Shogun (I still believe in you!), Machida, Hendo, Nick Diaz, A.Silva, Mousasi, Maia

ok man now your really sounding like a nut hugger
    the guy has not won i n the ufc,he has two very bad losses how can you sit there and put him in the same sentance as chuck.
    Any HW that signs with the ufc is ducking the best in the world,he goes by the name
    FEDOR

Who even cares about Salmon returns ? Does he want his kids watching their dad on the another negative highlight being KO'ed.
    Fav fighter: A. Silva, BJ Penn, Dos Santos, Rampage, Bones Jones, Mir and Bendo

Thread Information