Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite KO/TKO, Submission, Decision fights.

Default Your favorite KO/TKO, Submission, Decision fights.

No point to this thread, just a little bored.

Name your favorite fight that ended with a KO/TKO, Submission, and your favorite fight that went to the Judges.
    You can also tell why its your favorite if you would like.

Mine would be....

KO/TKO: Kevin Randleman vs Mirko Cro Cop 1
    This is my favorite KO simply because its the grappler out-striking the striker, and in my opinion the flawless way to beat cro cop.

Submission: Shogun vs Randleman
    This would be my favorite because it was one of those "Not a punch was thrown." fight, and I liked how Shogun went from Submission to submission and woreout Kevins leg.

Decision: Sean Sherk vs Nick Diaz
    This is also my favorite fight (of all time, lol) Because it was a great grappler (with good striking) vs a great grappler (with good striking) and Sean was only the winner because he had more in the gas-tank that night. And in my opinion how fights MIGHT be in the future, with the winner being decided by whos more aggressive and has more conditioning because the skills are so even.

Your thoughts on my desicions/opinions, and your favorite fights?
    Dont neg anyone, everyone has their own opinion and thoughts on a fight.
    When you take a break, or skip a practice/training session, just remember, theres someone else out there thats working when your not. And if you face him, (Insert Ivan Drago accent here) you will lose.

tko/ko i have soo many
    i can't pick one
    crocop vs wand
    crocop vs alex
    wand vs rampage 1 and 2
    bj penn vs sherk (bj telling him he's done was awsome )
    smith vs sell

sub
    diaz vs gomi for sure is number one for me even if i hate diaz and love gomi.
    i have others but that jumps out at me

decisions
    fedor vs crocop.
    chuck vs wand
    Any HW that signs with the ufc is ducking the best in the world,he goes by the name
    FEDOR

any fedor or gracie submission is my favorite..
    Never Tap Down..

Subs-Demian Maia on Ed Herman and Demian Maia on Chael Sonnen (I believe)
    KO- Patrick Cote vs Bill Mahood. Cote grabs his foot grins at him and then knocks him out.
    Last edited by cnlclink; 08-02-2009 at 09:26 AM. Reason: remembered KO
    FW-Hominick
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

HOSS-Bork, you should spend more time brushing up on your MMA history, and less time complementing guys on how young their penises taste.

ko/tko
    shogun vs. rampage
    wandy vs. rampage I & II
    shogun vs. liddell (for making me $20)
    chuck vs. tito II (for making me $50)
    machida vs. evans
    cro cop vs. dos caros jr
    cro cop vs. aleksander
    gonzaga vs. cro cop
    cote vs. grove
    scott smith vs. sell
    matt brown vs. sell
    alexander vs. jardine
    franklin vs. quarry
    stephens vs. dos anjos

subs
    cantwell vs. al hassan
    maia vs. sonnen
    hughes vs. trigg
    silva vs. lutter
    big nog vs. herring
    Machida | Shogun | Henderson | Franklin | W. Silva| Fedor | Condit | Cote | Mousasi | Huerta | Pettis| Cro Cop | Lister | Maia | T. Griffin | Carwin | Dos Santos | F. Griffin | Irvin | Nog Brothers | Lytle | Saunders | Guida | T. Silva | Alves | Sonnen | Miller Brothers | Barboza | Stout | Aldo | Hamill| B. Henderson

KO - Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler

I had picked Diaz to win the fight, but definitely not by KO. By taunting, he had Lawler so mad in that fight that he couldn't see straight.

Submission - Frank Mir vs Pete Williams

I didn't even know this shoulder lock existed, until he slapped it on Williams. It has since been renamed the "Mir Lock".

Decision - Forrest Griffin vs Stephan Bonnar

I may get flamed for picking such a sloppy, un-technical fight, but it sure was entertaining.

KO - Tie between: Tank vs that one guy - You know the one...where hes layed out afterwards and tank does an impression of him. OR Chuck vs Tito

Sub: Tie between mir vs sylvia and the anaconda babalu did at the last affliction...so slick!

The only decisions that come to mind are ones I didnt like. Jardine vs Rampage, griffin vs rampage for example.

Quote Originally Posted by apatter8 View Post
    KO - Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler

I had picked Diaz to win the fight, but definitely not by KO. By taunting, he had Lawler so mad in that fight that he couldn't see straight.

Submission - Frank Mir vs Pete Williams

I didn't even know this shoulder lock existed, until he slapped it on Williams. It has since been renamed the "Mir Lock".

Decision - Forrest Griffin vs Stephan Bonnar

I may get flamed for picking such a sloppy, un-technical fight, but it sure was entertaining.
    Ref stopped the diaz fight to early same with the arlvoski and cabbage fight on that same card!

My favorite sub has to be Nate Diaz triangle on Kurt Pelligrino. He got his ass handed to him for the whole first round and then caught Kurt in the triangle. The double bird and bicep flex was awesome.
    Nick and Nate Diaz=MMA

Decision - Wanderlei Silva vs Chuck Liddell

Thread Information