Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wanderlei wants to bet Anderson $50K that he'll beat Franklin!

I love how so many people give Wandy no chance in hell, everyone brings up the fact about how he's only lost to 3 people, but in the Hendo fight it was the other way around with most of the people saying Rich had no chance, which he obviously did. I just get the feeling some people are just jump on the band wagon and go with the popular vote.

That being said I really see Wandy winning this by KO, but I wouldn't be supprised if Rich takes it.

Marouuu Guest

Rich lost to Anderson, Lyoto, and Hendo.....so?! And this is why u dummies think he'll win? Comparing his to Wanderleis history is just plain stupid. Wanderlei has fought the best of the best in all categories. R u serious with the Lyoto,Hendo,Anderson bullshit. Wanderlei by staredown, 0:01

Well everyone is betting on Rich.. So anyone wants to bet $50? I got wanderlei by ko. 2nd round maybe.
    -SIGNATURE REMOVED FOR EXCEEDING SIZE LIMIT-

Note to Willpunisher: You have lost signature privileges until November 1, 2010. You may remove this message, but may not add anything to your signature until November 1.

Note to Asshole Mods: Stop being assholes and teasing me. If you going to ban me because you guys are fucking dicks than just do it already. Fucking bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by willpunisher View Post
    Well everyone is betting on Rich.. So anyone wants to bet $50? I got wanderlei by ko. 2nd round maybe.
    what he said... you band wagon jumping on and off fans... wandy is, was and always will be the man. rich franklin is getting his faced busted in.

Quote Originally Posted by rodzilla1988 View Post
    Like I said in the other thread he needs to stop worrying about getting under Anderson's skin (That is what I think he is trying to do) and completely focus on Rich because he has the legitimate skills to take your F'n head off if you get sloppy (i.e Quarry, I know not Wand but still). Also training with Anderson can only add to his game not hinder it any.
    Quarry is more technically tight than Wandi, particularly since Wandi came to the UFC.

That being said, Rich has shown a weakness in defending the MT plum, and Wandi has shown great technique there. I know Rich is training with Anderson, and that will probably be addressed, but I'm going to be thrilled if Wandi actually starts using all the tools in his arsenal again instead of just going haymaker-a-rama.

I like both fighters and I don't want either to lose, but I'll be happy with the outcome if Wandi busts out his MT, regardless of who actually wins. It's going to kind of suck...if Rich loses, you're going to get casual fans who say he's washed up, that he's lost 4 out of his last 8, etc; and if Wandi loses, it will be even worse...but I think both fighters have great fights ahead of them and their legitimacy doesn't hinge on the outcome.

rh

always been a franklin fan so no bandwagon hopper here. i just think that he's more technical & isn't going to fall into a brawling match with wandy (if he does, i see wandy winning by a killer ko) but franklin seems to have good game plans every time.

i still think that wandy has it btw & can be top notch again, but either way he's a sure HOFer
    Machida | Shogun | Henderson | Franklin | W. Silva| Fedor | Condit | Cote | Mousasi | Huerta | Pettis| Cro Cop | Lister | Maia | T. Griffin | Carwin | Dos Santos | F. Griffin | Irvin | Nog Brothers | Lytle | Saunders | Guida | T. Silva | Alves | Sonnen | Miller Brothers | Barboza | Stout | Aldo | Hamill| B. Henderson

if Wandy loses, where do you guys see him ending up, and vica versa for Franklin? who does the winner get? is this a must win for either fighter? i don't recall reading it anywhere. if not, who would be next in line for either of them in what would presumably be their must win (well as far as Silva is concerned)? jardine/bonnar/shogun for franklin? silva gets the loser of bisping/henderson or maybe either okami or marquardt?
    "I like you Clarence. Always have, always will."

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg
    Something many posters here are also guilty of doing everytime the rumor meal gets cranked up.
    I'd like mine with a Diet Coke, please!

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Roadawg is just a damn fool when it comes to MMA and Anderson Silva. There is no point in acknowledging his bullshit unless you just want brain damage. Responding to it is fucking pointless. His opinion is a joke.
    "Every gun makes its own tune."

How is Wandy a sure thing UFC HOFer? He's done nothing in UFC to justify such a claim - PRIDE FC records don't translate to UFC - or am I wrong?

I think Wandy is gonna bring out the Muay Thai Clinch and devestate Franklin.Dat seems 2 be the biggest shink in Franklins armor.Yes he's been training wit Anderson Silva in da Muay Thai Clinch and other things but just don't think the 2 weeks of training wit him his gonna help him wit the years of Wandys Muay Thai.

Rich Franklin is a good technical striker wit good Power and Great Cardio.

Nun the less I think Wandy is gonna b a beast wit Franklin and try 2 send a message 2 Anderson Silva.

WAR Wandy !!!!

Thread Information