+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mirko CroCop vs Mustafa Al-Turk official for UFC 99

Quote Originally Posted by carbondioxide830 View Post
    im still calling bullshit until i see some real proof. i mean ufc 99 is real short notice and plus, if he was fighting and herring got injured, why make kongo fight on short notice if cro cop supposedly is? bullshit.

edit: i hope im wrong tho
    Turk's confirmed it, Cindy O (one of Dana's closer friends) confirmed it, Rogan said it was likely, and Cro Cop is broadcasting it. Also, Todd Duffee is now aware he is no longer fighting Turk. What more proof do you want?

like i said, once i see this on ufc.com ill believe it, but as far as i can tell, the card is already booked. if there's all this evidence, how come its not on ufc.com? dont u think something as big as cro cop's return would make a headline on the site if something minor like chris wilson's injury makes it? maybe im just a fan of logic.

still tho, im hope im wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by carbondioxide830 View Post
    like i said, once i see this on ufc.com ill believe it, but as far as i can tell, the card is already booked. if there's all this evidence, how come its not on ufc.com? dont u think something as big as cro cop's return would make a headline on the site if something minor like chris wilson's injury makes it? maybe im just a fan of logic.

still tho, im hope im wrong.
    You are wrong, and you're not being logical at all. UFC.com is often the last to report things, and Dana himself (as well as the fighters) have confirmed CroCops return. Trusting an inconsistantly updated website over the mouthbox of the company is extremely illogical.

Chris Wilson's injury is on the website because it effects tomorrows event, obviously it would be reported over something less immediate.

you're telling me they'll announce herring's injury and kongo as a replacement, but they're too lazy to announce cro cop's return for the same event? i'm illogical?

you're telling me they'll announce herring's injury and kongo as a replacement, but they're too lazy to announce cro cop's return for the same event? i'm illogical?
    I hear what you're saying - it would only take 200 words for Thomas Gerbasi to report (and hype) the UFC signing Mirko-goddamned-Cro Cop. It seems off that it hasn't happened yet.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information