Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Andrei Arlovski vs. Brett Rogers Added to 'Strikeforce: Lawler vs. Shields'

I think Brett Rogers has a tonne of potential, but as stated earlier, he's not on Arlovski's level. I mean, looking at the Fedor fight, Arlovski looked like he could murder just about anybody and now he's fighting a somewhat green standout.

I don't really understand Strikeforce spending the money to place Arlvoski on the PPV, then have him jab and potentially slaughter a young gun. Why not wait until Overeem is better and then spend the money on a five star championship main event title bout on PPV????

Rogers is getting Valesquez'd and by being throw in with a legit top tier contender, will be fighting a ridiculously up hill battle.

Nelson and Rothwell are the best gatekeepers, ditto for Buentello or even fuckin' Rizzo.

Sweet PPV, but just leaves me scratching my head...

nice card, i'll go with arlovski. a chin made of putty? i'd like to see whoever said that get punched in the face by fedor or tim and see how well they can take a shot

seems like if theres one guy that can take a fight any time, its AA. took the fights w/ cabbage and roy nelson on short notice so im goin w/ the pitbull.

Dream come true for me since Andrei is probably my favorite non-Brazilian in MMA. I was sad when Babalu pulled out, but the idea of seeing Arlovski live is WAY better.

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    If the fight stays standing ill go for Rogers if it goes to the ground hes chopped and screwed.
    What makes you think Rogers has better stand-up then AA? Please tell me why you think Brett will take this fight?

Do you ever support a white fighter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

You dont have to have better standup to knock out your opponent. Im giving him the edge in KO power just like I did with Brock Lesnar when he fought Randy Couture. I can easily see AA getting clipped in this fight.

Your 2nd question is just borderline remedial and shows that you have never read any of my posts.

You dont have to have better standup to knock out your opponent. Im giving him the edge in KO power just like I did with Brock Lesnar when he fought Randy Couture. I can easily see AA getting clipped in this fight.

Your 2nd question is just borderline remedial and shows that you have never read any of my posts.
    Thats the thing,I have read your posts, which is why I ask, your always quick to defend black fighters, and side with them, despite the obvious disadvantage they are facing. How is it remedial, it was a simple question, one you couldnt even answer.
    Werdum via triangle

You can look up all my posts at any time buddy.

You can look up all my posts at any time buddy.
    Well Im watching your posts in another thread,and your defending another black fighter, seems like a theme
    Werdum via triangle

Well Im watching your posts in another thread,and your defending another black fighter, seems like a theme
    Stop being ridiculous, he already explained that he thinks Rogers has the KO power to smash Arlovski's glass jaw, race has nothing to do with it.

If you want to address one of his posts in another thread, do it in that thread.

Thread Information