Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Andrei Arlovski vs. Brett Rogers Added to 'Strikeforce: Lawler vs. Shields'

This is a match that is way over Brett Rodgers head. He should be fighting Heath Herring or Cain Velasquez. I think AA has to much experience. If Brett can back Andrei up and put AA in the corner Brett might have a chance.
    Fav fighter: A. Silva, BJ Penn, Dos Santos, Rampage, Bones Jones, Mir and Bendo

Damn I don't like this for Brett. Andrei's chin is suspect true enough but I don't think Brett can get there fast enough to matter. This is gonna look a lot like the Rothwell or Nelson fight

Where is Kevin Ferguson when you need him?!?

Quote Originally Posted by krayven View Post
    Damn I don't like this for Brett. Andrei's chin is suspect true enough but I don't think Brett can get there fast enough to matter. This is gonna look a lot like the Rothwell or Nelson fight
    Important part bolded. Andrei will counter-punch Rogers to death. As long as he doesn't get stupid and try to stand right in front of Rogers and have a slugfest, he should take this by TKO, likely 2nd round.

You never know. Maybe he will do something stupid like he did in the Fedor fight.

Thread Information