+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kongo named Herring's replacement

Do or die for Kongo in this fight. I'm not a fan of Herring anyways so this replacement makes this fight more exciting. He can say good-bye to his title shot if he loses or can move up in line for the HW title.

Yeeeaaaaahhhh boi, this is the win that Kongo needs to get his confidence right up there, to hang with the top contenders.

This is a good fight. I think Kongo has the edge in this one. Kongo is a big HW as I think Cain is Kinda small at 6'1 and soft at 240. Im not really impressed with Cain in first few fights. I think Cain has more of a future at LHW then at HW.

Going for Kongo.

If Cain wrestles Kongo he can win. If he tries to trade strikes he's likely in trouble.

I'm taking Kongo in this one and after he wins he gets the winner of Mir/Lesnar. Give Carwin the winner of Nog/Randy

Quote Originally Posted by kingrobert View Post
    This is a good fight. I think Kongo has the edge in this one. Kongo is a big HW as I think Cain is Kinda small at 6'1 and soft at 240. Im not really impressed with Cain in first few fights. I think Cain has more of a future at LHW then at HW.
    Kongo is only like 237 pounds, not really a big HW. I personally think Herring would have been a tougher challenge, seeing as how Herring had more time to prepare and already has a win over Kongo. I think Herring gets a bad rep because of his fights with Jake O'brien and Brock Lesnar, but he is still one of the better HW's in the UFC. Anyways, I think Kongo/Velasquez should be a good fight, I just hope there arent too many nut strikes.

Quote Originally Posted by UFC Fann View Post
    Do or die for Kongo in this fight. I'm not a fan of Herring anyways so this replacement makes this fight more exciting. He can say good-bye to his title shot if he loses or can move up in line for the HW title.
    How is it Do or Die, Kongo has only lost twice in his last ten fights. And he lost to Carmelo(which was a split) and then Heath Hearing. Far from Do or Die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    I think this is a better fight to be honest. Unfortunately I think it's harder for Cain, but he does need to face a higher caliber fighter and this is his chance to break into the upper ranks of the HW division.
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtimes View Post
    Kongo is only like 237 pounds, not really a big HW. I personally think Herring would have been a tougher challenge, seeing as how Herring had more time to prepare and already has a win over Kongo. I think Herring gets a bad rep because of his fights with Jake O'brien and Brock Lesnar, but he is still one of the better HW's in the UFC. Anyways, I think Kongo/Velasquez should be a good fight, I just hope there arent too many nut strikes.
    I don't think Kongo will ever be a challenger for the belt, Herring would have been a tougher fight.

At the rate both of these guys have been finishing their fights lately, I feel like someone is going to die.

EDIT: Kongo by TKO, or death punch.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information