View Poll Results: Will you be buying the fight this weekend>?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I'm buying it

28 47.46%
  • No I'm not buying it

6 10.17%
  • Watching it live somewhere else (not streamed). Like a bar, friend etc

21 35.59%
  • Undecided

4 6.78%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who's getting the PPV this Saturday? (UFC)

WAIT!...HOOTERS AIRS FIGHTS?!?! I usually go to a friend's crib or Buffalo Wild Wings...but i'm sure we'd all rather go to Hooters!

Mmmm Hooters - fights, beer, and chicks in tight tops w/ little orange shorts.
    Phil Baroni

"I fight because I can't sing, I can't dance, and it beats working all day. Now ask me a question that doesn't sound so fucking stupid."

Forrest Griffin

"He did exactly what I wanted him to do and he knocked me the fuck out"

Splitting it up with people at a friend's house (thank god more of my buddies are becoming interested in MMA, shit was getting expensive for me to front alone). I think this PPV may end up being better than people are expecting. I'll be screaming for Serra and Machida, it also wouldn't break my heart if Dan Miller beats Sonnen. The Sherk vs. Edgar fight should be sweet too.
    "Waka Waka!"

Seeing it at a sports bar here in Montana. I FINALLY have one place in town that shows UFC events, so I want to make sure I support them, and keep them around.
    "If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we've got to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that he commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition and then admit that we just don't want to do it."

~ Stephen Colbert

I thinks it's a pretty good card. All of the fights on the main card interest me. What would stop me from ordering it is strictly financial reason. I now think twice about shelling out the bucks, however my step-son said he would goes halves on it with me, so if that's the case, I'll end up ordering it.

Lets just say com cast and dana love me

Aside from the main event, there's nothing I really feel is worth the money to order it and I'm not really excited for this card whatsoever again, aside from the main.

I personally feel that the last free PPV given away on Spike was about fifty times better.

Pass.

Hooters with friends

Gsp's blood will taste even better.

Hell yes, I had this ordered 2-3 weeks ago. I usually don't miss a UFC event, have an average of 5-6 buddies come over and we enjoy the show. Can't wait for Saturday!
    Fav Five

Fedor | Shogun | Penn | Hendo | Barnett

Thread Information