Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Overeem In Bar Fight, Hospitalizes 5 And Nearly Loses Hand

Default Overeem In Bar Fight, Hospitalizes 5 And Nearly Loses Hand

Alistair Overeem had previously told his fans that he would be defending his Strikeforce heavyweight title on June 6th. Golden Glory manager Bas Boon has explained why Overeem was not part of the Strikeforce event on his blog post.

Fighters Only Magazine was the first to report the news on Overeem, here is the explanation of why:

“Alistair attended some famous dance club with his brother Valentine. Went to the toilet and did not have coins to pay the toilet woman. Alistair told her he would pay a euro when he came back, because he did not have change. Then the security guard who was near by started to get involved,” he wrote.

“Brother Valentine saw the incident and also started asking what the problem was. They offered to pay, but by then 6 security guards came over surrounding them. The Overeem brothers were asked to leave, Alistair was already outside when he saw his brother Valentine fighting.

“Valentine still was discussing the situation on his way outside with one of the security guards hit Valentine in the face with a flash light. Three security guards dived onto Valentine and brother Alistair wanted to go back inside to help his brother. This resulted in five security guards in the hospital.”

In the meantime, Alistair Overeem was complaining of a painful cut on his hand and went to hospital at the urging of Golden Glory team mates.

“It was only because of the management pushing him to go to the hospital that he saved his hand. When he finally got his injury checked, he was advised to stay a few days in the hospital. They told him if he would have come any later he would have lost his hand,” said Boon.
    The MMA News

Props to Alistair and Valentine for kicking some serious ass. Anyone who has been in a fight at a bar or club knows how big of an asshole the guards can be regardless if your defending yourself or not.

Quote Originally Posted by pa99ortiz View Post
    The MMA News

Props to Alistair and Valentine for kicking some serious ass. Anyone who has been in a fight at a bar or club knows how big of an asshole the guards can be regardless if your defending yourself or not.
    Who the fuck would be stupid enough to start a fight with the Overeem bro's?

Better question: What the hell is a toilet woman?

i bet allistair beat the shit out of everyone. that guy is fucking huge. he probably kneed them in the nuts like he did cro cop. then punched them in the head a couple times. 6 on 2 and the 2 send 5 to the hospital. thats awesome. new found respect for overeem.

Quote Originally Posted by Noise Chopped View Post
    Better question: What the hell is a toilet woman?
    Depends, at some clubs, you have to pay to use the toilet. In another situation shes the attendant and your required to pay her for giving you a towel etc. Either way,what a dumb fucking reason to get into a fight. Like really, they needed to get secruity just because of a lack of change, fucking douches. FYI alot of bouncers in bars like to flaunt their muscle, even more so in Europe. More then likely, their the weakest guys you can find,and they gain strength in numbers only, guess what AO is equal to 5 men, and a horse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

that's nuts. i guess the bouncers aren't fans of MMA, otherwise this probably wouldn't have happened.

5-6 in sig/av bets. I'm the Ross Pointon of Sig bets

i certainly don't see any heroism in this, and in fact, we know there are two sides of the story.

What makes more sense here?

Two guys offering to pay, security guards refusing to accept money and instead kicking them out, hitting one in the face with a flashlight.

OR

Two guys, one of which talked total shit, like he does in and out of the ring and is well known for it. Allister argues, most likely thinking he's too good to have to pay to piss, and the person is forced to call security. Allister getting an attitude and starting a fight which ended up with his brother getting hit in the face.

Now, both are pure speculation (because there's no proof the first happened) but you tell me, which sounds more likely?

if it doesn't make sense it's probably not true. reading both scenarios, i think it's obvious which makes sense.

Without knowing the other side, i'm inclined to believe allister or his brother is to blame for most, if not all of it.

Note: i'm a HUGE allister overeem fan. but I know he's a royal fucking prick too.

Quote Originally Posted by thumper View Post
    i certainly don't see any heroism in this, and in fact, we know there are two sides of the story.

What makes more sense here?

Two guys offering to pay, security guards refusing to accept money and instead kicking them out, hitting one in the face with a flashlight.

OR

Two guys, one of which talked total shit, like he does in and out of the ring and is well known for it. Allister argues, most likely thinking he's too good to have to pay to piss, and the person is forced to call security. Allister getting an attitude and starting a fight which ended up with his brother getting hit in the face.

Now, both are pure speculation (because there's no proof the first happened) but you tell me, which sounds more likely?

if it doesn't make sense it's probably not true. reading both scenarios, i think it's obvious which makes sense.

Without knowing the other side, i'm inclined to believe allister or his brother is to blame for most, if not all of it.

Note: i'm a HUGE allister overeem fan. but I know he's a royal fucking prick too.
    dude, that's an awful lot of assuming you got going on there. now i know there is no evidence of either incident you described, but you believe Overeem started the fight because of what you perceive him to be when he fights and does interviews? that doesn't make sense to me, but to each his own i suppose.

nope it's completely a guess. But knowing him and his attitude, and reading the hard to believe story that they tried to pay but instead had 6 security guards kick them out. That is such a ridiculous statement that mine is no more hard to believe.

My point is I believe there's a lot more to it, and although that story tries to make alister a great guy, I don't believe for a second he wasn't at least a big part of the problem. There is no reason for any business of any kind to have a customer offer to pay and have security approach them, hit one with a flashlight etc etc. it makes no sense. and if it doens't make sense, it's probably not true

that is crazy, bouncers in clubs are dicks, one guy i would not start a fight with is overeem, the guy is huge, i hope his hand is ok
    Fav fighters
    HW fedor, randy, AA, nog, brock, junior dos santos
    LHW chuck, rampage, wandy, babalu, forest, shogun,
    MW silva, bisping, franklin, hendo, maia
    ww GSP, hughes, davis, alves,

Thread Information