+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Overeem In Bar Fight, Hospitalizes 5 And Nearly Loses Hand

Quote Originally Posted by thumper View Post
    nope it's completely a guess. But knowing him and his attitude, and reading the hard to believe story that they tried to pay but instead had 6 security guards kick them out. That is such a ridiculous statement that mine is no more hard to believe.

My point is I believe there's a lot more to it, and although that story tries to make alister a great guy, I don't believe for a second he wasn't at least a big part of the problem. There is no reason for any business of any kind to have a customer offer to pay and have security approach them, hit one with a flashlight etc etc. it makes no sense. and if it doens't make sense, it's probably not true
    Can you please stop pulling shit out of your ass,and then posting it. Like the article said, AO was outside when his brother got hit. And yet again, it says he offered to pay as soon as he could go to his seat and get change. Your disregarding facts from the article,and adding assumptions. Ill believe whats written by journalists, over your half-assed assumptions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

Journalist? hey meathead, this entire story stemmed from a fucking blog post.

talk about ignoring facts? you are funny.

In a recent blog posting, Boon told how Overeem (29-11-0-1) had suffered a hand infection following a nightclub brawl earlier this month. According to Boon, Alistair and his brother Valentine (26-22-0) - both heavyweights - had been involved in an altercation that left five security staff needing hospital treatment.
    there is a LOT more to this story, which is my point, and as stated it makes no sense, which means it probably isn't true.

I realize you might not understand the difference between someone posting on a blog and a journalist, but hopefully now that you know they aren't the same you'll learn how to credential a fucking story.

the story i said was purely made up, yet still made more sense and that's all I was pointing out.

I gotta go with The Thump on this one.I think there's probably a little more than meets the eye.On the other hand,I've seen cases where people who DO know someone's a bad ass and they think they should test them for themselves.Not usually against a trained fighter though.It'll be interesting to see if more info comes out on this incident.

Quote Originally Posted by mcptfc2007 View Post
    that is crazy, bouncers in clubs are dicks, one guy i would not start a fight with is overeem, the guy is huge, i hope his hand is ok
    I know a few people that have been roughed up for no reason by bouncers thinking their bigger then God, so i'll go with Overeem on this one untill I hear differen't.

War Overeem!!!!!!

I reckon Overeem started the whole shit coz he had to pay to piss, the other argument just doesnt make sense. You mean to tell me overeem was offering the girl €1 to piss and she said no and the security started a fight! thats not how it goes

Quote Originally Posted by Noise Chopped View Post
    Better question: What the hell is a toilet woman?
    A glory hole?

No idea where this club was exactly, but they are usually pretty strict on making people pay to piss!!! You dont pay, bouncers make you leave.

Many of my friends who are into the bodybuilding thing are singled out by bouncers because of their size, Bouncers lover to take down the beefcakes, using the safety of numbers, and feel like big men.

I really hate bouncers. Sure, Overeem wouldn't have made it hard to fight, but in all honesty, when a bouncer wants a fight they are sure as hell gonna get one!

CroCop: To be honest, I'm mostly scared of planes. All the rest is zero points all together. I'm always freaked out when it's taking off. And the fighting and brawling and that, forget about it...
    Question: What symptoms do you have?
    CroCop: Well I don't have any symptoms, but I have to have two stewardesses sit in my lap.

Quote Originally Posted by thumper View Post
    i certainly don't see any heroism in this, and in fact, we know there are two sides of the story.
    well..... there's 3 sides of this story

AO and his brother's side
    the bouncers side
    and the truth.

european bouncers are fuckwits as there is no great police presence

check out this vid

Amir Sadollah would like to thank: “TapouT, Sprawl, Suckerpunch Entertainment, and the inventor of the thong.”

I wouldn't classify that as European, I would classify that as Russian. it's in Kemerovo which I know is in the western (european) part but more so representative of a specific place. but that doesn't have any relevance of any kind to this issue.

In the UK you will get stomped on by bouncers (always more than one for some reason!) for just looking at one...Roid rage?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Training @ http://www.titanfighter.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information