Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm an idiot

Default I'm an idiot

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot but I talked shit and said if Lyoto beat Rashad I would come on here and tell everyone I don't know shit about MMA,so I don't know shit about MMA.Just wondering how many Lyoto haters jump on the bandwagon after last night,i'm jumping on that was freakin impressive.Mods please move if necesary.

Quote Originally Posted by The Funker View Post
    Sorry if this is in the wrong spot but I talked shit and said if Lyoto beat Rashad I would come on here and tell everyone I don't know shit about MMA,so I don't know shit about MMA.Just wondering how many Lyoto haters jump on the bandwagon after last night,i'm jumping on that was freakin impressive.Mods please move if necesary.
    No offense, but I personally think that anyone who thought Lyoto would lose is truly an MMA n00blar.

Yeah I know i'm not really a MMA fan,I just watch it because soccer is never on.Sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by The Funker View Post
    Yeah I know i'm not really a MMA fan,I just watch it because soccer is never on.Sarcasm
    get the ESPN package and you could even enjoy Formula 1 racing

Wow thanks for the info i'll check it out

w/e you 2 girls should take your chat to priv's.
    wasting space.

Ive been saying all along I think Rashad is simply overrated and Lyoto is pretty much the Anderson Silva in lhw. Theres only a couple of guys in lhw that might have a chance against Lyoto albeit a very small one.

If Rashad was fighting RJ im sure the end result would have been the same.

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    Ive been saying all along I think Rashad is simply overrated and Lyoto is pretty much the Anderson Silva in lhw. Theres only a couple of guys in lhw that might have a chance against Lyoto albeit a very small one.

If Rashad was fighting RJ im sure the end result would have been the same.
    still dont like rashad, but i dont know how you can say he's overrated. 18-0 is a hard thing to do in mma. esp in the most stacked division in the UFC. i just think machida is that good. you can tell when people face machida that they can't stay patient enough to let him make a mistake. rashad started out patient, but he finally gave in and went after him.

we'll see what rampage can do to machida. if not, i see machida winning for a good bit with that belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Hondu Is Awesome View Post
    rashad started out patient, but he finally gave in and went after him.
    Rashad didn't make a mistake. Lyoto was the aggressor. Lyoto was faster. Before Rashad could try for a counter, he would get hit 3 times.

I think the only thing Rashad initiated the entire fight was a body shot.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKidInside View Post
    No offense, but I personally think that anyone who thought Lyoto would lose is truly an MMA n00blar.
    So you're calling Randy Cotoure a nooblar?

a lot of pros picked evans. that's a really dumb statement

Thread Information