+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm an idiot

what the hell is a nooblar

ha i thought rashad was gonna win too. gotta change how i evaluate fighters cuz i thought rashad was gonna catch him for some strange reason. no doubt tho, lyotos a hybird like weve never seen before. this is gonna change how people look at mma.

Quote Originally Posted by Hondu Is Awesome View Post
    we'll see what rampage can do to machida. if not, i see machida winning for a good bit with that belt.
    Man that'll be a good fight I hope Rampage doesn't make the same mistake Rashad did and comes with a mix of wrestling and striking for Machida cause i really wanna see Rampage as champ again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramma View Post
    Rashad didn't make a mistake. Lyoto was the aggressor. Lyoto was faster. Before Rashad could try for a counter, he would get hit 3 times.

I think the only thing Rashad initiated the entire fight was a body shot.
    Dead on. I personally thought Rashad looked great. He was fast, great movement, etc. But like Ramma said, Lyoto was faster. The only shot I directly remember Rashad landing was a body kick. I gained a new respect for them both. I'd been saying that I thought "outpointing" someone was boring. Therefore, Machida was boring. After the last two fights, wow.... I stand corrected. Im not on the Machida bandwagon, but simply put, he's convinced me. Second, Rashad took some f'n shots, man. I think Rashad is for real and he'll contend again. I am a little concerned though. Im a huge Rampage fan and believe he'll have his hands more than full v. Machida.

Quote Originally Posted by foutch550 View Post
    Dead on. I personally thought Rashad looked great. He was fast, great movement, etc. But like Ramma said, Lyoto was faster. The only shot I directly remember Rashad landing was a body kick. I gained a new respect for them both. I'd been saying that I thought "outpointing" someone was boring. Therefore, Machida was boring. After the last two fights, wow.... I stand corrected. Im not on the Machida bandwagon, but simply put, he's convinced me. Second, Rashad took some f'n shots, man. I think Rashad is for real and he'll contend again. I am a little concerned though. Im a huge Rampage fan and believe he'll have his hands more than full v. Machida.
    I was REALLY impressed with Rashads chin. His mouth was hanging wide open at one point and he took a shot to the chin so hard, I thought anyone would be out, but it took another 2 punches before he actually turned lights out. But that room went dark for Evans.
    Lyoto is the TRUTH. I think (i know it wont happen cause they got a bromance) he would crush A. Silva. I think Lyoto is the best fighter in the UFC. I dont see him losing that belt anytime soon.

I also dont see it ending well for rampage, and I hope they dont get sidelined with TUF 10. Id like to see them both just get to fightin. Rampage should be ready by now and we can all tell the only strain on Lyoto's body was his tears falling on his cheeks. that was the hardest hits he took

I personally hope that Rampage beats Machida, as I am a huge Rampage fan,
    but say that Machida wins, and Forrest wins, wouldn't that be one hell of a fight?

I don't think Machida has ever fought someone like Forrest, well I guess almost everybody who has not faced Forrest has not faced somebody like him, but I think that could be a very intriguing match up!

I think Forrest would get absolutely demolished. I like the bloke I really do, but his striking just doens't match up to Machidas and he doesn't seem to have anything else in his toolbox that would really test Lyoto's limits.

I think Rampage is interesting because of the power aspect he brings to the table but I still think he's just gona get completely frustrated and nailed by something in a similar fashion to how the Rashad fight went. His promos will undoubtably be hella funny though.

I guess the person to test Machida is some1 who can put him on his back, can't say any1 is coming to mind at LHW though.

Winner!

Quote Originally Posted by up_n_comer View Post
    Man that'll be a good fight I hope Rampage doesn't make the same mistake Rashad did and comes with a mix of wrestling and striking for Machida cause i really wanna see Rampage as champ again.

i agree. i love rampage being the champion. he's an awesome fighter. always puts on a good fight. he's hilarious during interviews. has awesome knockouts. he looks mean as shit.

one thing he'll have to start working on is how to avoid machidas kicks.

i hope rampage can take the belt back!

imo. the only two guys at 205 who can take machida down are RJ and anderson silva
    So hopefully RJ can get machida to brawl with him and we can see some highlight reel haded to RJ's resume'.

Lots of respect for machida and his pee drinking ways tho

I looked at Rashad vs Machida = The same fighter from another mother...
    Yet I choose Machida mainly because he's fighting out of brazil...
    "what's that mean", people in USA drive, people in brazil ride their bike...
    Maybe they're raised more hardcore...???
    Put up or Shut up!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information