Poll: Who do you want HAVING YOU BACK in a Barfight???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who do you want having you back in a barfight?????

Fedor, no question.
    Fedor Emelianenko is the Greatest P4P MMA fighter to ever walk the earth, hands down.

Rampage nigga he is just so raw. He is a straight brawler plus when that nigga howls its all over.

I can pick a few but wow can you pic some of them with pool sticks and beer bottles in there hand tryin to beat the shit out of you wow.

Wanderlei every time . Another good answer would be ; anyone but Kaleb fucking Starnes !

On a side note, I remember reading the story about Hendo and Couture beating the fuck out of a bunch of security guards at a bar, lol

I think Rampage or Wandy would be the most intimidating, but I'd still pick Fedor. He could literally throw people like 5 or 6 feet through tables and just start throwing crazy hooks and he'd be knocking people senseless left and right.

Plus, the dude has a hella chin and really good recovery time, so if he took a poolstick to the face he'd prolly just turn and give the ice cold look of death to the motherfucker that hit him, which would probably be enough on its own to cause a regular human being to get KTFO (by way of fainting).

and^ hahahahaha at the Kalib Starnes comment, He'd just say something like "I'm an MMA fighter so you don't want to fuck with me" to try and get the other guy not to fight him lol but of coarse he would be out the door in no time if someone actually started to fight him.
    Last edited by dbader08; 07-22-2009 at 04:19 AM.

I chose Kongo because I think he would have the best combination of intimidation and drunk destroying skills. If it was a big crew vs. crew brawl on the street I would choose Shogun just because he is so fucking good at kicking people in the face.

Fedor would armbar 12 people at the same time while KO'ing another 5 with punches, he isn't human, you guy's know that....
    Fedor Emelianenko is the Greatest P4P MMA fighter to ever walk the earth, hands down.

Would this be a gay bar, biker bar, Karaoke bar? Just kidding I picked Brock only cause Bas wasn't a choice.

the wall

lol I choose Kalib Starnes, I could piggy back ride him right out the fucking bar!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information