Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crocop back in the ufc ???

Given his recent performances maybe they shouldnt hype him up just yet. He needs to get back in the ring and beat somebody.

rd

Yeah hopefully he is training in an official octagon and not that mini-oct he had at his house.

^^^Don't Let This Be YOU^^^
    Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell LHW GOAT
    PS3 - Icerod

Quote Originally Posted by Stacked View Post
    Yes he is. I pretty sure Goldie said it at the 98 ppv. But I agree it's weird that they don't have it up just weeks before the fight.
    See...I remember hearing him say it too.It was in passing,no big promo or anything,just maybe a quick mention in a slow moment of a fight.

I'm gonna call it right here and now!!!!

Crocop KOs Al Turk.
    Crocop KOs Gonzaga.
    Crocop KOs UFC WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION BROCK LESNAR!

Not too far fetched considering Crocop's sprawl and striking ability and Lesnar's limited experience. He's a big name star and draw and main event foe for Brock and I'm calling his challenging for the title after Kongo in Nov/Dec in around March or so.....but I'll take Crocop fo sho.

Quote Originally Posted by jody View Post
    See...I remember hearing him say it too.It was in passing,no big promo or anything,just maybe a quick mention in a slow moment of a fight.
    Yes, Goldie says it. I'm not surprised you didn't hear it either times you watched it. I'm surprised I heard it.
    But like Jody says above. It was in passing after someones fight while they are talking about 99. Nothing big he's just like CroCop returns. He doesnt even say it loud or annoying like usually. He says it very fast. Re-watch it and i bet you hear it.
    But he is fight Al-turk. Look at the website now. Al-Turk isn't listed at 99 anymore I bet they put it up there tomorrow or the next day.
    1-1 in av/sig bets

I have also eagerly been checking the UFC site to confirm the news. It just does not make any since.

Maybe they are going to do a WWE style entrance where Cro Cop's music and video starts to play as he struts to the octagon unannounced. "What is a Dream fighter doing in the UFC" the people will excitedly wonder?!?

He will then enter the octagon where Kongo and Velasquez are confused by the interuption of the fight. As they both turn to attack in anger, he will give each of them a paten left high kick knocking them both unconcious.

Cro Cop will then exit the octagon and chase Bruce Buffer around the cage two times until he catchs him. Another paten left high kick is given and the microphone is stolen.

Upon entering the octagon once again, and feeling very confident after knocking out two top hw's, he will then make an open call to any hw that has the balls to face him in the center of the octagon. Much to the crowds delight and disbelief, Al Turk will answer the challenge. Niether were listed to fight on the website, and this latest stunt by the fighters will make fans tune into the next ppv, now knowing that anything can happen of live television!!!!!

Ah, now that I think about it...

Maybe that is not going to happen at all

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    your not calling me dumb are u ?????

Lol jk
    BY the way, I know you were kidding but for anyone that might have been thinking that, I was absolutely not calling you dumb. My point was that they haven't really made this clear, and you, an avid fan, not knowing, is pretty much proof of that.

Quote Originally Posted by popsicle1228 View Post
    I have also eagerly been checking the UFC site to confirm the news. It just does not make any since.

Maybe they are going to do a WWE style entrance where Cro Cop's music and video starts to play as he struts to the octagon unannounced. "What is a Dream fighter doing in the UFC" the people will excitedly wonder?!?

He will then enter the octagon where Kongo and Velasquez are confused by the interuption of the fight. As they both turn to attack in anger, he will give each of them a paten left high kick knocking them both unconcious.

Cro Cop will then exit the octagon and chase Bruce Buffer around the cage two times until he catchs him. Another paten left high kick is given and the microphone is stolen.

Upon entering the octagon once again, and feeling very confident after knocking out two top hw's, he will then make an open call to any hw that has the balls to face him in the center of the octagon. Much to the crowds delight and disbelief, Al Turk will answer the challenge. Niether were listed to fight on the website, and this latest stunt by the fighters will make fans tune into the next ppv, now knowing that anything can happen of live television!!!!!

Ah, now that I think about it...

Maybe that is not going to happen at all
    it's confirmed in numerous places. Here's one, with Dana responding and confirming it. It was Crocop coming back to the UFC, i don't think they went to him

Quote Originally Posted by The Baldfather
    “I’ve been working on it for a couple of days,” White said. “He’s back and he’s all fired up. He wants to erase his previous UFC record.”
    From CC:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cro Cop
    “I decided to fight in the UFC again, because of the stronger competition in the heavyweight division,” Cro Cop said on his Web site on Monday. “I didn’t do well in my first three appearances. I wasn’t myself. By returning to the cage, I want to prove that I can still fight at the highest level, no matter when or where.”
    UFC 99: Problems in Germany; Cro Cop back - MMA - Yahoo! Sports

Thread Information