Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumor: UFC 103 - Chuck Liddell’s last stand against Franklin in September?

1. Default

If Chuck fights on the Dallas card I'm definitely there. Although MMABay is full of shit every other time, if you think about it what is Rich Franklin gonna do now in the LHW division? Every top fighter in the division is wrapped up for awhile. If he doesnt fight Chuck, who will he fight?
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

I want Rich to fight at least a top 5 contender. I would absolutely love to see him fight Rashad or Rampage but since they are busy with each other a fight with Jardine or hell maybe even Vera would be fun. I thought he and chuck were friends anyway?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sakara=Excitement again.
    Very solid, man.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jackson's Submission Fighting (est. 2000)

I love how every fight after his loss to Quinton Jackson will propel him to the top of the LHW division.

go iceman!!! i dont think that his recent downfall is because of his age but because hes been figured out just like arlovski and wanderlei. it happens to the best of them, they get
    figured out and their no longer feared. He simply has to change his stance by keeping his hands up at all times and he'll be back to his old self.

Because if you look closely he usually only puts his hands up when hes about to throw a punch. im sure all of his opponets have figured that out. seems simple but when every fighter he fights is world class, every little thing matters.

schizerbone Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Holy shit. I truly understand that it is sometimes hard to let go and all, but please for the love of rice crispy treats, PLEASE stop.

Maybe he can make a fight of it, but there is nothing more to prove seriously. UFC 120 is going to come around and he is going to call out Rocky Balboa, you'll see.

Chuck please keep your hands up and your head tucked.

I don't mind if he gets in the octagon again, but honestly, I love rice crispy treats a little more than Chuck, so I think he should stay out.

This insidefights website is starting to remind me of when Hunter S Thompson started the rumour about Edmund Muskie being on drugs:

"All I said was that there was a rumour going around that Muskie was on drugs, it just turns out that I started that rumour."

well i dont like either of them so i hope it ends up in a double KO haha
    -SIGNATURE REMOVED FOR EXCEEDING SIZE LIMIT-

Note to Willpunisher: You have lost signature privileges until November 1, 2010. You may remove this message, but may not add anything to your signature until November 1.

Note to Asshole Mods: Stop being assholes and teasing me. If you going to ban me because you guys are fucking dicks than just do it already. Fucking bitches.

What im tripping on is what happens if Chuck knocks Franklin out then retires.
    Man would that suck.

rd

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    What im tripping on is what happens if Chuck knocks Franklin out then retires.
    Man would that suck.

rd
    Im the exact opposite. I'd love it.

Thread Information