Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: “Ninja” Rua says his brother “Shogun” is more talented than Machida

Quote Originally Posted by willpunisher View Post
    ninja is an idiot.. crappy fighter.. he is only known because shogun is the man.
    its an awesome awesome match but i cant pick a favorite to win. i like both this guys.. =(
    Hey man, relax.

None the less it will be an awesome match.

I'll pick shogun to win. I think everyone is convinced that he's not the shogun we saw in pride.

I believe he is back and has a good 4 months to train for this title fight.

Its great for the fans too because we possibly get to see Shogun fight 4 times in a matter of a 12 month span.

Quote Originally Posted by Badluck_33 View Post
    Hey man, relax.

None the less it will be an awesome match.

I'll pick shogun to win. I think everyone is convinced that he's not the shogun we saw in pride.

I believe he is back and has a good 4 months to train for this title fight.

Its great for the fans too because we possibly get to see Shogun fight 4 times in a matter of a 12 month span.
    Yeah, it is nice to see Shogun making up for his time on the bench. Pending no injury, we could see Shogun fight in January or February. Basically, 4 fights in roughly a year.

shogun will be machida's biggest test to date so not sure as to why everyone is calling ninja dumb?
    and if it's a ready and willing shogun then i think he has moe then a good shot at taking the title
    WAR SHOGUN
    Any HW that signs with the ufc is ducking the best in the world,he goes by the name
    FEDOR

I don't really want to get into this but I don't see the "Old Shogun from Pride" or the new Shogun beating Machida in the least. He may make a decent fight out of it but it's not going to happen IMO.

Marouuu Guest

WAR SHOGUN!!!!! He always has a special move that no one expects, and its always some crazy ninja shit, cant w8 to see him fight....Shogun ftw

It's his brother. Did anybody actually expect him to say the opposite of what he said? Lol. If anything, Ninja is hyping the fight. Oh shite, maybe I shouldn't have said that.

**runs**
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Lauzon View Post
    "Guillard is like, 'Oh, Joe didn't beat me. I beat myself.'" "No, I smacked you in the face with my fist, and you went down and I choked you. I'm pretty sure i'm taking credit for that."
    Quote Originally Posted by King Mo View Post
    "It's funny how some fans wanna be PC and shit, but then some of these same muthafuckaz wanna pay to see some organized violence. LOL! Or they boo if a fight ain't violent enough. LOL!"

Ninja needs to worry about winning his own fights
    RIP Even Tanner,Justin Levens

Favs:
    Heath Herring
    Anderson Silva
    Ben Saunders
    George Sotiropoulos
    Kurt Pelegrino
    Damacio Page

If shogun's gas tank wasn't the size of a small RC cars he MIGHT have a chance lol. That said IF he comes in 100 percent I still see Machida winning.

Now whilst I do get the humor in your post, I did chuckle, but the size of Shogun's gas tank wasn't even a question mark against the Ice Man, whom i'd think everybody will agree, have one of the bigger gas tanks in all of MMA. Unfortunately, the same can't be said of his chin. That said, WAR SHOGUN!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Lauzon View Post
    "Guillard is like, 'Oh, Joe didn't beat me. I beat myself.'" "No, I smacked you in the face with my fist, and you went down and I choked you. I'm pretty sure i'm taking credit for that."
    Quote Originally Posted by King Mo View Post
    "It's funny how some fans wanna be PC and shit, but then some of these same muthafuckaz wanna pay to see some organized violence. LOL! Or they boo if a fight ain't violent enough. LOL!"

Im enjoying how quite a few are dismissing the fact that Machida has never lost a round, never been rocked and has absorbed the least damage possible more so than anyone in MMA. If theres no answer for Machida's evasiveness Shoguns chances will be minimal at best.

rd

Thread Information